rumor

Fan spills about Gaga's Frankensteined song heard backstage of JWT

monketsharona

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel
3 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I didn't put you in my ignore list and I'm not afraid of you, you're still pathetic ❤️ and you really don't know what irony is. Let's see if you are going to insult me and my family one more time. 

first of all, i saw the “*user* from ur ignore list posted…” or however that is… 

you literally said in that thread that you put me in ur ignore list, wtf

the one being pathetic is you, my dear, who cant stop posting about me, im just living my life peacefully without ppl like you

even WEEKS after what happened you are still trying to humiliate me, but you are only humiliating yourself by not living your life without thinking and posting about me, that says a lot about you

mature babe, mature ❤️

SpanishChaosAngel
16 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Let's see if you are going to insult me and my family one more time. 

and i dont even have to insult you, ppl can clearly see the type of person you are by, again… not stopping posting about me

TimotheeChalamet
5 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

first of all, i saw the “*user* from ur ignore list posted…” or however that is… 

you literally said in that thread that you put me in ur ignore list, wtf

the one being pathetic is you, my dear, who cant stop posting about me, im just living my life peacefully without ppl like you

even WEEKS after what happened you are still trying to humiliate me, but you are only humiliating yourself by not living your life without thinking and posting about me, that says a lot about you

mature babe, mature ❤️

No, I didn't put you in my ignore list because I don't need to tbh. You did maybe, but I can still see your posts. Now, I didn't tell anything wrong and you're the one obsessed with me. Pathetic as always. If you're gonna keep on quoting me do it freely but you're an embarrassment to the whole fanbase with this behavior. 

A D A M
2 hours ago, HIMe said:

It took me forever to get over the fact that she scrapped an entire record of new Gaga X RedOne songs. Thanks for reminding me...

angry-throw.gif

Maybe it is not that bad thing.

Personally, I don't want another "King & Queens", I want the hell what she played from the car :firega:

• Like 1

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, I didn't put you in my ignore list because I don't need to tbh. You did maybe, but I can still see your posts. Now, I didn't tell anything wrong and you're the one obsessed with me. Pathetic as always. If you're gonna keep on quoting me do it freely but you're an embarrassment to the whole fanbase with this behavior. 

@River “you are an embarrassment to the whole fanbase…” mmm…

omg you are literally more obsessed with me than everyone here with Gaga

SpanishChaosAngel
2 minutes ago, A D A M said:

Maybe it is not that bad thing.

Personally, I don't want another "King & Queens", I want the hell what she played from the car :firega:

when it gets released, she will go “abra-abra cadabra” and make it disappear 

bim

I’ve met Cody (mistercupcake) over the years as a fellow monster. He’s incredibly kind and I’d definitely say he’s trustworthy for this.

This is one of her unreleased songs I’m most intrigued by. 

• Love 4

OliviaRodrigoStan
Just now, bim said:

I’ve met Cody (mistercupcake) over the years as a fellow monster. He’s incredibly kind and I’d definitely say he’s trustworthy for this.

This is one of her unreleased songs I’m most intrigued by. 

Pressure him for more info bestie :cheeky: someone send him money to mumble the song for us, he must have a price :iamfair:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

HIMe
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

but fans absolutely do behave like this and have gone as far as to bash Joanne in favour of stuff they've never even heard, which is crazy to me

that's why i want it to leak so everyone can finally form opinions based on facts rather than "what ifs" and fantasies :volantis:

We don't need to bash Joanne, when Gaga herself doesn't even acknowledge the era anymore. 

Truly a wasted era... 

NATAH
45 minutes ago, HIMe said:

We don't need to bash Joanne, when Gaga herself doesn't even acknowledge the era anymore. 

Truly a wasted era... 

probably because of the complicated relationship with her father

mother, what must i do?
  • Sad 1

monketsharona
59 minutes ago, HIMe said:

Truly a wasted era... 

She said herself that this album made more bad stuff than good in her personal life.

The fact the only song she still performs from this is Angel Down, from her original sessions with RedOne is saying a lot imo

• Like 2

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i bet a dollar it will be in LG7 re-worked by Gessafelstein

A Very Gaga Holida
7 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i bet a dollar it will be in LG7 re-worked by Gessafelstein

We would never know anyway, she’d change the lyrics and everything and never tell us it’s a reworked Frankenstein’ed :ladyhaha:

A Very Gaga Holida
25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She said herself that this album made more bad stuff than good in her personal life.

The fact the only song she still performs from this is Angel Down, from her original sessions with RedOne is saying a lot imo

I don’t think it has anything to do with the quality of the music itself. You can be mega proud of a work that caused a lot of mess, especially her. She lost a great portion of her fans (I’d say most of them) during Born This Way and now she seems to be extremely proud of it :heart:

Edited by LG7 time now
“pf” —> “of”
  • Like 1