💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think LG7 Lead Will Still Drop Before Joker 2?

Economy

Featured Posts

Freezie03

It would be smart to release it this year alongside the Joker promo so it can get more recognition...

which is exactly why it won't happen this year :cheeky:

• LMAO 3

steven
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Joker is only in less than 9 weeks tbh, time passes very fast. If anything is planned  before Joker she needs to start it asap tbh

You're right but I personnally don't think she's gonna do a huge promo era with this album, so maybe she's going to drop the album then move on to Joker.

Bowman

The thing is I’m not sure if LG7 is even done yet, the songs she showed us in Paris might still be demos so far. But honestly who knows it’s hard to say at this point but I feel like we’re not too far now 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 2

Mother of Puppies

No :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, steven said:

You're right but I personnally don't think she's gonna do a huge promo era with this album, so maybe she's going to drop the album then move on to Joker.

Honestly I'd rather wait a bit more months until 2025 than seeing her just dropping and rushing an album with no single, no visual and no mention until the tour.

Not really here for weaker campaign than Chromatica on LG7 tbh especially if she's coming with the full dark pop moment we are waiting for +10 years

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

LadyLuca

I dont think it will drop at all. scraped + moving on to LG8 in 2030

Spoiler

i just hope it will drop 2025 and not 2026 x.x

i think this year will be Joker only

Edited by LadyLuca

Jigglygoth

I think not. A LOT of DC fans are already displeased with her casting + the idea of the film being a musical (or having musical elements). Her releasing a super gay song before the movie drops, will create memes, etc, and will probably contribute to a negative narrative against the film. 

If I was her, I would wait until the movie premieres, and people can judge it for what it actually is, with no distractions, and then, yes, move on to the music. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Anderson123

I don't think she's doing anything before Grammys deadline anymore. So it's either September or November. Joker 2 soundtrack is coming October along with the movie and she's probably going to want projects to support each other.

So it's either Joker 2 first and then LG7 November the earliest OR LG7 lead in September, Joker 2 in October and LG7 album later to take advantage of movie hype.

Grim

If we don't get a single announcement by the end of this month, I'll go back to being a 2025er

From marketing point of view this fall would be perfect timing for the highly anticipated album. Thousands of people coming out of the movie theaters looking Gaga up to listen more of her and seeing the new single and giving it a listen

I'm probably wrong
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

I keep coming back to the thought that it would be extremely risky for her to release next year. We've already heard snippet from 3 songs (as far as we know). I don't know how it works with piracy this day in age, I assume people can still hack her devices? 

If it is coming next year I seriously hope that she they are confident they can run this thing air tight. Like I've said before, I think this album will be her best to date and I really do not want leaks to damage the albums success. 

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 2

Killa

I really wanted a fun Summer Release. We had It for cromatica but It was what It was and i didnt like It very much. I want Summer with dance Gaga and Summer festivals, and prideGa all that. 

And i know no One releases real campaigns anymore, but its the best part of the fandom. The interviews where She says non sense, the fashion serves, the videos!! At least 6 months. If She releases now its over in a heartbeat

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

I don't think it's coming out this year anymore. The way Gaga has expressed herself regarding this album seems as if it means a lot to her, which now makes me doubt that she'll just do a quick and fast promotion as we were expecting if she was doing this along side Joker. 

She's probably aiming high this time, but who knows, I don't trust her team and choices either. :ohwell:

I see where you’re coming from, it’s a busy schedule. But let’s just say the single drops on 28, August, same day the Joker era begins at the Venice Film Festival. Gaga would be doing press junket for a little more than a month. During September she will be booked on talk shows, private screenings and press conferences for Joker, which could go on until mid-October, I suppose. Meanwhile she could fit in her schedule an interview with Zane Lowe. Plus her social networks would also be promoting her new single. If the album is actually set to drop late October/November, by then she would have her schedule free to promote LG7. It’s a marathon but I think it’s doable. 

find your freedom in the music