Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Marilyn Manson Starts New Tour, Introduces New Band Members

RAMROD

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I mean we can’t 100% assume someone’s makeup choice and clothing makes them a psycho. Would you say that about Allie X right now? She’s basically cosplaying as MM for Girl with no Face. 

I mean I was only being half serious, I am not making a serious sincere intellectual statement that we can infer his character from his outward appearance, which should have been obvious but I guess everything is a thought piece on the internet. But yeah looking at him, he doesn't give me good vibes. Do you get good vibes from this? 

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

Sunny
9 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

For everyone blindly believing Evan:

-Why did Evan create a fake FBI letter with an actual FBI agents name who was appalled to find out this happened as she was never notified about this?

-Why did Evan throw a script around to other “accusers” saying to “make up” a story about Manson?

-Why did Esme Bianco use PINTEREST photos as evidence online for her abuse with a whip, when it was a MALE after a ROPE bondage session? 

-Why has Ashley Morgan Smithline, one of the main accusers, come out against Evan and claim emotional manipulation and coercion to create accusations against Manson? 

-Why is it that around 60% of the details Evan brought up before claiming Manson as the abuser don’t add up to Manson but her Ex Jamie Bell instead and only changed to fit Manson when Jamie threatened child custody issues? 

-Why did Pola Weiss Alvarez, the actress in the unreleased short film “Groupie”, come out in support of Manson after Evan forced her to speak out after saying she was literally unalived? 

-Why is it that Illma/Evan called in a wellness check on Manson’s property causing him to basically get SWAT’d and then posted on instagram and other social medias about police “raiding his house for evidence” 

-Why is it that many former band mates, crew members, and groupies have all come out saying Manson did not of the sorts especially during the era of Eat Me, Drink Me when he was mainly with Evan? The only major members/crew mates who said anything were there for less than a handful of shows and weren’t even there when said possible events occurred.

-Why is it that Evan accused Manson of keeping her from family when in actuality they moved closer and even in with her family, she was with her family a LOT (with photographic evidence) yet many people close to Manson said Evan was controlling and didn’t want him to be around anyone else? Not an observation, this is from peoples reports.

I can literally keep going. Just because he’s done some **** (and i agree he’s kind of a sh!tbag) and tried to be edgy af you will believe ANYTHING someone says about him and it shows with people here being like “i’ve never liked him” or “he’s always scared me” or “oh i always knew that” it’s confirmation bias and a COMPLETE exclusion of FACTS that are presented.

The easiest thing said, you guys don’t like evidence if it doesn’t fit your narrative. Plain and simple. 

Your name is sooo fitting cause no one mentioned Evan in this thread and only words that came out of his mouth were mentioned. But no worries keep supporting abusers and psychos

I like dancin', and ponies....

GagaGame

@ProfessionalClown tf do the lmao reactions of yours mean?? People saying he's a bad person and you reacting with lmao makes me believe you think he's innocent

moanster balls thoung

apollorowling

I've been reading all the comments, and you guys argue like you're in preschool.

• Like 1

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, GagaGame said:

@ProfessionalClown tf do the lmao reactions of yours mean?? People saying he's a bad person and you reacting with lmao makes me believe you think he's innocent

he is innocent of a lot of things. read what i posted up the last page. 

Gorehound
7 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

He's obviously a psycho if you ask me. I'm not even familiar w any of his history but.....come on, let's just be for real:

marilynmanson.jpgMarilyn-Manson-GettyImages-85342111.jpg

And Gaga isn't? lol 

do-lady-gagas-creepy-applause-clown-make

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound

I do think a lot of people need to get off their high horses for just a minute, and be a bit more sympathetic towards his fans. Imagine if a group of ex’s and collaborators suddenly came out saying that Gaga was a horrible, evil, abusive person who is violent and manipulative etc, and started taking legal action against her and she was instantly cancelled and hated worldwide. How would you all feel? Pretty f*cking devastated and conflicted I’d imagine. And I guarantee that a lot of you would still listen to her music, watch her movies and enjoy her work regardless, because we all adore her as an artist so much.

(I know nothing has been proven yet, and there seems to be villainy on both sides of his situation), but seriously imagine our bitter disappointment when we’ve loved this guys music and artistry for decades. He’s been a huge inspiration for many, including me. And yes he is a scary, creepy and disturbing guy but that’s all part of the Marilyn Manson allure, and is very common in the metal and goth world. No different than when Gaga was weird af back in her heyday and we loved it.

So imo there comes a point where you have to separate the art from the artist, cuz it’s extremely unfair to us fans when people say “oh this person is evil, shame on you for still liking his music etc”. It’s the same thing with Micheal Jackson. He may have been removed from radio and the likes, but so many people still enjoy, and are inspired by, the incredible, revolutionary work that that man made. It’s a very difficult situation.

Music is music to me and it has no discrimination. There is a fine-line separation there; you can enjoy peoples music even if you don’t like them as individuals or hate what they do in their private lives. You can not deny talent regardless.

It’s the same thing with actors, and with authors (E.g. JK Rowling and the Harry Potter fans; the fans still adore her work to this day, even if they hate her).

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Elohim
2 hours ago, Gorehound said:

I do think a lot of people need to get off their high horses for just a minute, and be a bit more sympathetic towards his fans. Imagine if a group of ex’s and collaborators suddenly came out saying that Gaga was a horrible, evil, abusive person who is violent and manipulative etc, and started taking legal action against her and she was instantly cancelled and hated worldwide. How would you all feel? Pretty f*cking devastated and conflicted I’d imagine. And I guarantee that a lot of you would still listen to her music, watch her movies and enjoy her work regardless, because we all adore her as an artist so much.

(I know nothing has been proven yet, and there seems to be villainy on both sides of his situation), but seriously imagine our bitter disappointment when we’ve loved this guys music and artistry for decades. He’s been a huge inspiration for many, including me. And yes he is a scary, creepy and disturbing guy but that’s all part of the Marilyn Manson allure, and is very common in the metal and goth world. No different than when Gaga was weird af back in her heyday and we loved it.

So imo there comes a point where you have to separate the art from the artist, cuz it’s extremely unfair to us fans when people say “oh this person is evil, shame on you for still liking his music etc”. It’s the same thing with Micheal Jackson. He may have been removed from radio and the likes, but so many people still enjoy, and are inspired by, the incredible, revolutionary work that that man made. It’s a very difficult situation.

Music is music to me and it has no discrimination. There is a fine-line separation there; you can enjoy peoples music even if you don’t like them as individuals or hate what they do in their private lives. You can not deny talent regardless.

It’s the same thing with actors, and with authors (E.g. JK Rowling and the Harry Potter fans; the fans still adore her work to this day, even if they hate her).

It goes both ways, fans needs to stop being over sensitive about stuff people say on the internet.

In today’s atmosphere people have opinions, and they love trashing others to show their morals, just let it go past you.

• Like 1

ProfessionalClown
11 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

He's obviously a psycho if you ask me. I'm not even familiar w any of his history but.....come on, let's just be for real:

marilynmanson.jpgMarilyn-Manson-GettyImages-85342111.jpg

you realize Gaga even had some of her imagery based on him right? she’s said Manson was one of her inspirations lmao 

HelloHangoverz
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

you realize Gaga even had some of her imagery based on him right? she’s said Manson was one of her inspirations lmao 

She also collabed w R Kelly at a point in time lmao

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

Didymus
3 hours ago, Gorehound said:

I didn't see anyone arguing against this separation between the artist and the art. In fact, I explicitly mentioned it myself and how it was legitimate but that it did not cover actively trying to cleanse someone's name against ongoing allegations just because you're a fan.

Also, this "nothing is proven yet" smokescreen is very transparent. You mentioned Rowling. Is Rowling technically a proven transphobe? No. Is it obvious that she is? Yes. Based on what? Countless instances of transphobic interactions from many years with many different individuals.

I agree that I barged in here and started a mostly off-topic train (though it started as a joke until I saw people actually seriously trying to clear his name) but I found it pretty ironic to see Little Monsters stanning a man who has a far worse track record than Dr. Luke, in the midst of a near unanimous campaign to cancel Katy (incl. a streaming boycott) just for working with the man. What happened to separating the art from the artist there?

And I know, as a member pointed out rightfully, this fanbase isn't homogeneous. But I saw plenty of members in these Marilyn threads who have had very bold opinions on Katy/Luke and somehow flip the script here. Understandable because it's hard to see people crap on your fav? Sure. I'm not an ethically consistent person at all times. But I'm also not trying to clear Coca-Cola's name and somehow deny that they are stealing and poisoning water from villagers in India. I might even still buy Coca-Cola anyway. People are like that. But there's a certain grace in at least admitting you're being hypocritical.

• Thanks 1

Gorehound
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

I didn't see anyone arguing against this separation between the artist and the art. In fact, I explicitly mentioned it myself and how it was legitimate but that it did not cover actively trying to cleanse someone's name against ongoing allegations just because you're a fan.

Also, this "nothing is proven yet" smokescreen is very transparent. You mentioned Rowling. Is Rowling technically a proven transphobe? No. Is it obvious that she is? Yes. Based on what? Countless instances of transphobic interactions from many years with many different individuals.

I agree that I barged in here and started a mostly off-topic train (though it started as a joke until I saw people actually seriously trying to clear his name) but I found it pretty ironic to see Little Monsters stanning a man who has a far worse track record than Dr. Luke, in the midst of a near unanimous campaign to cancel Katy (incl. a streaming boycott) just for working with the man. What happened to separating the art from the artist there?

And I know, as a member pointed out rightfully, this fanbase isn't homogeneous. But I saw plenty of members in these Marilyn threads who have had very bold opinions on Katy/Luke and somehow flip the script here. Understandable because it's hard to see people crap on your fav? Sure. I'm not an ethically consistent person at all times. But I'm also not trying to clear Coca-Cola's name and somehow deny that they are stealing and poisoning water from villagers in India. I might even still buy Coca-Cola anyway. People are like that. But there's a certain grace in at least admitting you're being hypocritical.

Ye man you make excellent points. And sorry, this whole thing has been brewing in my head for a while and was kinda meant to be posted towards multiple recent threads about Manson but I just ended plonking it on here :mark:. And I don't think I even read your post on here mybad. My post was only rly directed towards some people on this site who were attacking fans for still liking his music. I never wanted to appear like I'm trying to clear his name or anyone else's, and I disagree with the people who are. I apologise if I came across that way. And I don't care if people crap on Manson at all. I mean as a fan we're used to it by now lol. 

Tbf I kinda wish I'd not said anything cuz I'm still conflicted on how I feel about the whole thing and it's a very heavy and upsetting topic to tackle. I don't wanna upset anyone or have my morals questioned etc. 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Love 1