Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Marilyn Manson Starts New Tour, Introduces New Band Members

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Stephen

This guy is a horrible pos and should be in jail. Surprised he can still tour.

Not surprised some people are using this thread to defend Katy Perry lmfao

Edited by Stephen
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

A Very Gaga Holida
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It really saddens me how so many people here were so vocal about Luke, just to go and proudly support a different abuser. Seems like nobody actually cared about Kesha’s assault or Luke being a rapist, they just wanted a reason to (rightfully) dogpile on Katy… 

Do you only realize this now? Really?

elijahfan
7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Seems like nobody actually cared about Kesha’s assault or Luke being a rapist, they just wanted a reason to (rightfully) dogpile on Katy…

Don't tell me you're surprised :yennefer:

A Very Gaga Holida
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Not surprised some people are using this thread to defend Katy Perry lmfao

Nobody did, though. It is an undeniable fact that GGDsters just aren’t fair, and it starts with Katy being’s trashed way more than other people who did way worse than her (Marilyn Manson being the perfect example). It’s not defending Katy in any way. She’s an ass.

The comments you’re talking about are just pointing at the supreme hypocrisy, the double standards. For many fans, it’s all about Applause/Roar and it shows. (some actually said it explicitely)

You could also say it starts with every artist being trashed for smaller reasons while Gaga can dance with a literal monster that she pays (unless she stopped recently but still) and the fans on here will just say “I hope she fires him” / “she’s not responsible for that” / “nothing was ever proven” / “the dancers said she was the kindest”. 

Real life problems or assaults of all kinds don’t matter for these people. What matters is Gaga being the best pop star in everyone’s eyes and her pop star “ennemies” being harassed while those who aren’t in Gaga’s work category can do all the awful things they want, it just doesn’t matter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Stephen
3 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Nobody did, though. It is an undeniable fact that GGDsters just aren’t fair, and it starts with Katy being’s trashed way more than other people who did way worse than her (Marilyn Manson being the perfect example). It’s not defending Katy in any way. She’s an ass.

The comments you’re talking about are just pointing at the supreme hypocrisy, the double standards. For many fans, it’s all about Applause/Roar and it shows. (some actually said it explicitely)

You could also say it starts with every artist being trashed for smaller reasons while Gaga can dance with a literal monster that she pays (unless she stopped recently but still) and the fans on here will just say “I hope she fires him” / “she’s not responsible for that” / “nothing was ever proven” / “the dancers said she was the kindest”. 

Real life problems or assaults of all kinds don’t matter for these people. What matters is Gaga being the best pop star in everyone’s eyes and her pop star “ennemies” being harassed while those who aren’t in Gaga’s work category can do all the awful things they want, it just doesn’t matter

Everything you're saying ethics wise I agree with. It's the generalizing fans that is weird to me. Saying "y'all don't actually care blah blah" is disingenuous because obviously there are those of us who do care... Some people are how you described. Gaga fans aren't a monolith.

• Love 1

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Everything you're saying ethics wise I agree with. It's the generalizing fans that is weird to me. Saying "y'all don't actually care blah blah" is disingenuous because obviously there are those of us who do care... Some people are how you described. Gaga fans aren't a monolith.

Of coooourse I’m talking about SOME people, not everybody. :kara: That said, I think it’s the vast majority of those who comment in the Katy-related threads

Stephen
1 minute ago, LG7 time now said:

Of coooourse I’m talking about SOME people, not everybody. :kara: That said, I think it’s the vast majority of those who comment in the Katy-related threads

You might be right about that :shrug: I don't really pay attention to who is saying what on here.

Anderson123

So Tyler Bates is back on this new album, no wonder the setlist has some stuff from Heaven Upside Down and Pale Emperor. I was hoping he'd include songs from We Are Chaos.

• Like 2

NATAH

the way this thread is the total polar opposite of the other thread :air:

is the guy innocent or not?

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

dopega

Marilyn Manson is disgusting and it amazes me to see he still has supporters. I suppose his lack notoriety nowadays is to blame for people not really hearing/caring that much about the allegations.

Also the mental gymnastics some of yall are doing to defend katy's collaboration with Dr.Luke is insane. Katy isn't being hated for being Katy, she's deservedly getting laughed at for crawling back to Luke for a hit and failing miserably.

Just because some of us rarely feel the need to give attention to a thread that's about something we dislike, doesn't mean that people are agreeing because ”there wasn't any outrage”. 

Katy just happens to be someone everyone expected and was excited to have this big comeback era only for it to be dead on arrival. 

Edited by dopega

Elohim
32 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Innocent by law, not innocent if we believe the victims. Also the amount of victims and stories are unbelievable.

pretty similar to Kesha/Dr Luke thingy.

anyways on this note, anyone who protects Manson is blind. It is obvious he has done horrible things, he is kinda sick. About ERW, I am not truly buying everything she’s trying to sell about Manson, she obviously had a rough relationship with him but her trying to use lies and fabrication to her case is just not it.

Do I condemn anything people say he has done? I do.

Will I still enjoy his new music? I will.

Edited by Elohim
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond

I have to give him credit for clearly getting clean and keeping out of trouble. He looks and sounds younger and his lead single does sound like it's alluding to his best work. But I'm still putting a huge question mark over him as a person. Could I believe there has been some exaggeration and/or collaboration with his accusers? Definitely. But he's blotted his copybook too much over the years for me to say that they're all lying. Women were bringing up claims of sexual deviancy, infidelity, stalking and minor assault years before Evan made her accusations or before MeToo was even invented. Jenna Jameson never formally accused him even though she said years ago that he used to bite the inside of her arm during sex and left her insane messages on her answerphone and Taylor Momsen never formally accused him either even though she admitted behind the scenes that he choked her onstage when she did a guest performance. They could have valid claims in addition to all these other women. There's just too many accusers to paint them all as complete liars. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ProfessionalClown
16 hours ago, Didymus said:

That thread is the most pathetically hypocritical thing I have ever seen on this cult site.

The exact same members who I have seen going after Katy fans who use the same "no proof/extenuating circumstances/one-sided accusations/he is an asshole but that is not punishable by law" arguments to ward off the Dr. Luke (or "Dr. Puke" as you personally like to call him?) hate :lmao:

The performative ethics on this forum are truly next level.

womp womp i believe evidence not he said she said. evan has been shown to be lying 99% of the time and she’s been outed for forging stuff, creating scripts, and even two of the accusers coming out to support manson and say evan and illma manipulated them. i’ll beleive them instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

ProfessionalClown
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

He is lmao, people just don’t like seeing evidence. People see one person accuse and then immediately dismiss EVERY bit of evidence that proves them innocent. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

ProfessionalClown
6 hours ago, Elohim said:

Also the amount of victims and stories are unbelievable.

Many of them have been debunked. Half of these “groupie” stories have been disproven by friends, family, and others of the accusers to have never even met Manson, some brought up by Illma and Evan have come out themsleves to say nothing happened (Actress from the “Groupie” short film that Evan said was unalived but is alive and supports Manson) and many others 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1