Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Do you go backstage if you go onstage during MTN?

Haus

Featured Posts

They go onstage for: MTN, BTW acoustic, Scheisse

I feel like I'm forgetting one...

Does she take different people up each time? Do you have the best chance of going backstage by going up during MTN or can you just ask when you go up?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

Does she take different people up each time? Do you have the best chance of going backstage by going up during MTN or can you just ask when you go up?

From videos I've seen (my Ball is in March), there are different people each time. She gets fans from the front of the pit for BTW acoustic and (mostly) fans from the back for Scheisse and MTN.

I'd say your best bet of going backstage would be for MTN. You don't go back into the crowd after MTN whereas you do with BTW and Scheisse.

From videos I've seen (my Ball is in March), there are different people each time. She gets fans from the front of the pit for BTW acoustic and (mostly) fans from the back for Scheisse and MTN.

I'd say your best bet of going backstage would be for MTN. You don't go back into the crowd after MTN whereas you do with BTW and Scheisse.

Hmm I'll probably be near the front of the pit, so unless I move to the back (probably won't) I'll just try it for the acoustic BTW.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I've kept myself spoiler-free for the concert so I can be surprised. I'm so excited :giveup:

Molly Aphrodite

Ask her definitely.

She briefly turns to everyone once you're under the stage and says hi and if you ask nicely I've heard she says yes.

If nobody brings it up then no.

:yes:

drinkmytears

No, at my show Gaga told us yes, but only a little girl got backstage. However we talked to her under the lift before she started throwing up.

No, at my show Gaga told us yes, but only a little girl got backstage. However we talked to her under the lift before she started throwing up.

:deadbanana:

I'm torn...I want to be front row in the pit but I want the chance to be picked to go onstage during MTN. Does she usually pick fans only from the back of the pit during MTN? What's better the front of the pit or the back?

Future Lover

I'm torn...I want to be front row in the pit but I want the chance to be picked to go onstage during MTN. Does she usually pick fans only from the back of the pit during MTN? What's better the front of the pit or the back?

It seems like it's mostly from the back, but you never know. I was actually thinking about this before!

I was thinking that you could get front row of the pit, but then move towards the back near the end of the show. I feel it would be a good time during Scheisse or TEOG. I think MTN would be too late because everyone will be crowding back there anyways.

I'm wondering if maybe the back of the pit is better than the front just because of MTN and possibly getting picked. Darn Idk if I should try for the front or just stay in the back...

I did go backstage when mtn ended

Where did you stand in the pit for the concert? Did she pick people for MTN from the back?

Where did you stand in the pit for the concert? Did she pick people for MTN from the back?

The same happened to me. When I was under with scene she invited me and two other fans backstage. But her security people didn't let us backstage. He said that the backstage was full. I said: "BUT GAGA INVITED US!!" And he answered: Yes, I know that but I'm the head of her security, the backstage is full"

:(

Yes, she pushes them off stage.

I don't know the choreography I haven't watched any videos... looks like I'll need to make up my own choreography :derpga:

Archived