💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you go backstage if you go onstage during MTN?

Haus

Featured Posts

I don't know the choreography I haven't watched any videos... looks like I'll need to make up my own choreography :derpga:

Good luck on getting on stage. You'll literally get smashed against the railings by other people who want the same thing.

It happened to me. :laughga:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck on getting on stage. You'll literally get smashed against the railings by other people who want the same thing.

It happened to me. :laughga:

I'm going to have a sign saying "I WON THE STACHE SOUNDPUZZLE - TAKE ME BACKSTAGE" since ya know I did win it. Hopefully that's enough for her :blehga:

I was brought on stage during MTN in STL and we didn't go backstage. When we were lowered down, I think Gaga ran the opposite way--I didn't even see her, she moved so fast! lol I was like "what happened?! did she evaporate?!" We hurried through under the catwalk and security made us hang out there for like 10 minutes to see if we could go backstage, but we didn't.

At the KC show, I heard someone at the merch table saying their friend was brought up during MTN and they didn't go backstage either.

Like I said before, I got to hug Gaga and tell her I love her. I really couldn't ask for more! She was so so tiny and cute and smelled really good haha :)

Also, the ones that got picked from STL were standing at the barricade at the back, towards stage left. The ones in KC were from the opposite side.

I'm going to have a sign saying "I WON THE STACHE SOUNDPUZZLE - TAKE ME BACKSTAGE" since ya know I did win it. Hopefully that's enough for her :blehga:

I hope you get chosen :)

I hope you get chosen :)

Thankya :hug: my sign is looking alright so far, very colorful :smh: it IS easy to see from afar though, so if I'm front row she'll definitely see it.

Do you know if security stands between the front of the pit and the stage? I was thinking I could just tell one of the guards that I won it and then show them that I can log into my Soundcloud account where it was uploaded.

At my show, no one went back except the phone call. The girl on stage for MTN was helped back into the pit by security mid-song, and I saw her exiting the pit as I was leaving the floor.

It really seems to depend on her mood!

Thankya :hug: my sign is looking alright so far, very colorful :smh: it IS easy to see from afar though, so if I'm front row she'll definitely see it.

Do you know if security stands between the front of the pit and the stage? I was thinking I could just tell one of the guards that I won it and then show them that I can log into my Soundcloud account where it was uploaded.

If she doesn't see it herself, maybe her dancers will show her, or even her personal guards!

For one of the MB I went to, one of her personal guard (not Ed, the other, smaller one) was laughing around with some of the dancers who were on stage b

Michelle

Sometimes it seems since she has been back in NA, she has cut out gifts...meeting people and such.

Everywhere else got the full "deal" (not sure what word I'm looking for) :shrug: oh well.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I went on stage durring MTN in Vegas. I was standing in the very back of the pit against the rails. After we lowered security rallied us all together for about 3 min tops then I heard one of them say to the other "he says there is enough" then they asked us to get anything that we left in the pit and to please exit the arena. I kind of regret not asking to go backstage but I can't complain about the amazing experience I had.

I'm wondering if maybe the back of the pit is better than the front just because of MTN and possibly getting picked. Darn Idk if I should try for the front or just stay in the back...

Where did you stand in the pit for the concert? Did she pick people for MTN from the back?

Where did you stand in the pit for the concert? Did she pick people for MTN from the back?

In my show we didnt had MP.

I was all the show in front very front row. She picked some guys from the back. I believe i was the only one who picked from front row. (:

Archived