music news

Sabrina Carpenter officially announces short n’ sweet month💋💋💋

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS

I dont give a **** :messga:

Please read:

Spoiler

I actually do the album comes out the day after I get results for my exam so I'm just scared 

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest

HiddenWeirdo

I wanted to go see her live on tour but the prices are way beyond crazy. Her career barely took off and her prices are already at Beyonce and Gaga level.

• Like 2

VTV

I cant wait

Jack better come thru with the bops

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Anderson123

It's gonna be really funny after all the "Album of the Year prediction" articles putting this there only for it to be such a weak album. I get that Espresso is still huge and Please also doing it's thing (I do like both songs) but pop girls can truly be overhyped by the media and the gays.

palma
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

It's gonna be really funny after all the "Album of the Year prediction" articles putting this there only for it to be such a weak album. I get that Espresso is still huge and Please also doing it's thing (I do like both songs) but pop girls can truly be overhyped by the media and the gays.

I like Sabrina and Espresso really is one of the best pop songs I've heard in a few years but her entire package is giving me Katy Perry/Dua Lipa vibes. I'm so far on the fence on whether she could still be here in 10 years :partysick:

Oh and the Album of the Year is already Hit Me Hard and Soft :partysick:

Spoiler

and LG7

angry-lady.gif

SimonBaetens

So nice of her to name it after my penis <3

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • LMAO 7

Pamplemousse

I like her but something tells me that she's like Olivia Rodrigo, famous now forgotten after :coffee:

• Like 1

SimonBaetens
Just now, Pamplemousse said:

I like her but something tells me that she's like Olivia Rodrigo, famous now forgotten after :coffee:

Olivia released two succesful albums no?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Like 1

Anderson123
Just now, palma said:

I like Sabrina and Espresso really is one of the best pop songs I've heard in a few years but her entire package is giving me Katy Perry/Dua Lipa vibes. I'm so far on the fence on whether she could still be here in 10 years :partysick:

Oh and the Album of the Year is already Hit Me Hard and Soft :partysick:

Reveal hidden contents

and LG7

angry-lady.gif

Yeah it seems like she's releasing the right singles at the right time and the general public are loving those but are they gonna be there for the next album? 

I do agree that Hit Me Hard and Soft should win Album of the Year. I just don't think LG7 is coming before Grammys deadline (Aug 30th) so maybe we'll save that for 2026. 

henry cavill superman GIF

Pablo
10 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

I mean... Emails I Can't Send was incredible. She'll be okay 

Don't visit my profile

Jack3257
31 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I do agree that Hit Me Hard and Soft should win Album of the Year. I just don't think LG7 is coming before Grammys deadline (Aug 30th) so maybe we'll save that for 2026. 

At this point I kinda hope we get a lead single for LG7 in August (can be campaigned for Grammys this cycle), and then the album like a week after Joker (for the 2026 Grammys season) with a second single around September.

About the only album that I feel has a chance of winning this year if the academy actually listens to them and doesn’t blindly award AOTY to Taylor is Hit Me Hard and Soft (and maybe Cowboy Carter).