💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Metal Icon TARJA TURUNEN Stuns In New Photoshoot

Jigglygoth

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth

The finish Queen of Symphonic Metal, Tarja Turunen, has been recently serving cünt in new photoshoot, in collaboration with acclaimed photographer Tim Tronckoe:

FB-IMG-1722493423573.jpg

:giveup:

FB-IMG-1722493408531.jpg

:firega:

FB-IMG-1722493418063.jpg

:icega:

After the gothic diva's post on social media, a number of careers were declared as ENDED, and several wigs have been reported missing. After a successful tour with her former bandmate, Marko Hietala, the dramatic soprano is in the process of recording her new album. 

Will her new musical adventure include a duet with Tarot's frontman, after their reconciliation? :staymad:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

princedeeblebleble

When I saw these images the other day, I had a crazy thought of her and Gaga collabing since it's in line with the last Gaga shoots.. especially considering her recent electronic project and the Witch hunt song and what she did on Lucid dreamer etc :deadbanana:

• YAAAS 4

Jigglygoth
6 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

When I saw these images the other day, I had a crazy thought of her and Gaga collabing since it's in line with the last Gaga shoots.. especially considering her recent electronic project and the Witch hunt song and what she did on Lucid dreamer etc :deadbanana:

It's a delulu thought, BUT NOT ENTIRELY IMPOSSIBLE :sis:. Tarja has said on record that she likes Gaga's music, and I think she follows her on Instagram, and has been to her concerts. 

What I'm not sure is whether or not our girl Gaga is aware of Nightwish and Tarja. Maybe she is? I mean, Tarja's "Phantom of the Opera" cover IS the version of the song with the most views on YouTube: 

And it is a very popular, well known song. It is not farfetched to believe Gaga was looking up the song on youtube, since she's into theatre, and found Tarja's version. 

Let me be delulu too :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Love 1

princedeeblebleble
8 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

It's a delulu thought, BUT NOT ENTIRELY IMPOSSIBLE :sis:. Tarja has said on record that she likes Gaga's music, and I think she follows her on Instagram, and has been to her concerts. 

What I'm not sure is whether or not our girl Gaga is aware of Nightwish and Tarja. Maybe she is? I mean, Tarja's "Phantom of the Opera" cover IS the version of the song with the most views on YouTube: 

And it is a very popular, well known song. It is not farfetched to believe Gaga was looking up the song on youtube, since she's into theatre, and found Tarja's version. 

Let me be delulu too :ladyhaha:

Gurllllllll, I wish I would have thought about that sort of question when I meet her at a meet and greet last year 🤯🤯🤯manifesting delusions to the max now that you mentioned it, especially if Gaga would try a soprano vocal!

• Love 1

Jigglygoth
15 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

Gurllllllll, I wish I would have thought about that sort of question when I meet her at a meet and greet last year 🤯🤯🤯manifesting delusions to the max now that you mentioned it, especially if Gaga would try a soprano vocal!

I don't remember exactly what was the context in which she said it, I think it was an interview, and she was asked about the music she was into at the moment, and she mentioned that she saw Gaga live, or something like that. And I'm sure I saw her liking a lot of Gaga posts on Instagram too. 

No idea how a collab between the two would sound tho, the poppiest thing Tarja has ever done was her duet with Within Temptation: 

And it is still not very Gaga-esque :sis:. Maybe something like "Government Hooker"? I think Tarja would be down for an EDM track, if it was industrial and dark enough. 

I love that we're discussing this as if it is ever going to happen :ladyhaha:. Whatever, it is our right as little monsters to be delusional, and dream of crazy collabs :classy:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Love 1

princedeeblebleble
19 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

I don't remember exactly what was the context in which she said it, I think it was an interview, and she was asked about the music she was into at the moment, and she mentioned that she saw Gaga live, or something like that. And I'm sure I saw her liking a lot of Gaga posts on Instagram too. 

No idea how a collab between the two would sound tho, the poppiest thing Tarja has ever done was her duet with Within Temptation: 

And it is still not very Gaga-esque :sis:. Maybe something like "Government Hooker"? I think Tarja would be down for an EDM track, if it was industrial and dark enough. 

I love that we're discussing this as if it is ever going to happen :ladyhaha:. Whatever, it is our right as little monsters to be delusional, and dream of crazy collabs :classy:

I could imagine them on something like Replay, MTN or TEOG :P even the "I've become a notorious being" clip could easily host Tarja's vocal chops! Like she's that queen ;D 
Besides she sang with U2, Elton, Metalica, Tony Bennet, Queen.. with that in mind nothing seemes too imposible for her :firega: 
May our delulus come truelulu, or whatever the kids are saying today! 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Jigglygoth
5 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

I could imagine them on something like Replay, MTN or TEOG :P even the "I've become a notorious being" clip could easily host Tarja's vocal chops! Like she's that queen ;D 
Besides she sang with U2, Elton, Metalica, Tony Bennet, Queen.. with that in mind nothing seemes too imposible for her :firega: 
May our delulus come truelulu, or whatever the kids are saying today! 

I mean, they could also do something theatrical, and "Cabaret-like", like Emily Autumn's "Marry Me": 

Tarja already has songs like "Diva" and "Anteroom of Death", that are kind of on that vein: 

And Gaga's early acoustic material, like "Future Love", her cover of "Viva la Vida", etc, KIND OF shares a similar tone, in the way that, it is dramatic and theatrical. 

I think their voices would work on a track like that. Very burlesque, theatrical, maybe with harpishcords, violins, etc. It's a style that would suit both.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Love 1