• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

the only feature i want is allie x.

if it's not her, i'm not interested unless it's remixes

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

NATAH

only if they add something worthy to the songs, which most of her features have

i'm really grateful she's not the type to just buy a verse from whoever's up and coming just for sake of sales and has mostly avoided the curse of rap features on pop songs

mother, what must i do?

Jigglygoth

Yes, if it will bring her clout :billie: . I straight up DGAF, if a feat will secure her chart success, resulting in funds for more high-budget videos/tours, then she gotta do what she gotta do :ladyhaha:

But aside from that... I can't think of any artist that will blend well with her. Maybe Chappell Roan? she's the only one whose voice, style and energy would fit, organically, with Gaga's sound. 

If it was her, I wouldn't mind. Also I think she's a fan too. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Real Panda

Yes, but make it 1 or 2 so less than last time. Ariana & Blackpink last time were great choices. They helped Gaga boost her streaming power and relevance.

I know this site would absolutely hate it but will ultimately help Gaga, I suggest Taylor Swift if the song is fun pop.

If the song is electronic but not dancey with a dark and serious theme then I suggest Billie Eilish.

If the song is dance pop diva energy, then I want Britney Spears. I know its less likely than the previous. Britney fans have been wanting a new song for a long time, and a lot of them support Gaga on Exhale/Breatheheavy. Britney and Gaga have supported each other online and even in person.

Either 1 or 2 of these 3 would be an exciting collaboration and would both benefit Gaga and the other artist by bridging fanbases together and ensuring success. All of this to help further Gaga's career.

Jack3257

Yes, as long as they make sense.  Ariana on Rain on Me was a perfect fit.  However, Elton John on a dance track was whacky.  They could have easily made SFA a jazzy, upbeat piano song (and maybe tone down 1000 Doves so Act 3 was more mellow all around) and it would have been perfect 

Catnikko

i'd be happy if the producers she worked with if  the songs are production heavy were featured artists

i also have loved every time she's had a feat. :air: idk why people don't like that

Dance in the shadow of the meow

RenegAde

I like how exclusive she seemed before chromatica so unless its beyonce for telephone 2, NO

JoanneMonster

I’m okay if there are no feats.

The only feats I would love to hear someday are with Miley or Madonna. Or telephone part 2 with beyonce.

Someone said Taylor sw1ft and that would honestly be fuel to my nightmares:selena:

I See You

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

What if Stefani Germanotta is a feature

And then Ally Maine jumps on the remix :flower:

• YAAAS 1

TheOriginalOne

Tbh unless it’s The Weeknd on a good ass song then I’d rather she do it all solo. Just please don’t do the whole remix mess. I hate these “remixes” that just replace the second verse with a guest and now the feature isn’t on the official album. Just make the feature the official version or don’t include the feature at all.