💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carrie Underwood replaces Katy Perry on ‘American Idol’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

palma
3 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Um excuse me, I know Kelly has her show now and she hosted the Olympics coverage for a network but Carrie has an amazing discography. Perhaps internationally Yes Kelly might be more famous. Depends on your music preference really. Here's some that I love from Carrie:

Nothing against her :kara: I only know like 3-4 songs from Kelly as well so its just my ignorance really :laughga:

• Like 1

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, palma said:

Nothing against her :kara: I only know like 3-4 songs from Kelly as well so its just my ignorance really :laughga:

Nah its all good, I definitely think Kelly is more of the popular artist however Carrie has sold more. Kelly is more pop/rock and Carrie is country. My favorite songs from Kelly are non-singles like Cry, I Forgive You and You Cant Win.

Edited by Real Panda

GagaisHotAF
40 minutes ago, Killa said:

Im shocked. I knew She sailed in Sales, but She floors completely the competition. I swear seeing her you wouldnt know. Real loyal fans and being appealing tò the right crowd Is really important. Kelly clarckson Is this massive talent with massive hits but She ends up Always kinda seeming like some loser, lack of a Better term, of the situation. Poor thing. Kelly Just deserved even more, maybe cause She never really appealed tò american audience

Country music has more longevity than pop music. I mean Carrie still headlines stadium tours and country festivals and can still get a hit country song. 

Probably on Grindr