💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max on the cover of Flaunt Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ava Max’s upcoming album goes beyond the subjects of heartbreak and leaves the world of men behind. It’s another genre-stretching project from the artist, bringing in the sound of the mid-aughts with her stadium-ringing voice that builds on her last album Diamonds & Dancefloors with standouts “Ghost,” “One of Us,” and “Million Dollar Baby.”

“I think about reaching my goals to the point where I feel content. I think a lot of people think, ‘Oh, but you’ll never be satisfied.’ I think you’ll never be satisfied if you want to be number one all the time. For me, if you have certain goals, and you’re accomplishing them—I feel like a gold standard for me is [still having] things I want to check off my list.” Ava Max pauses and concludes, “Every accomplishment makes a bigger accomplishment if that makes sense. The goal just becomes bigger and better, and I become a bigger, better version of myself.” source

66aa6e1e1d4bb87409ce0b2a_66aa6d2f239f302GT1qEuXWgAAW_C1?format=jpg&name=4096x40966aa6e1e1d4bb87409ce0b3e_66aa6d4eb130c86
66aa6e1e1d4bb87409ce0b2f_66aa6ddea9a551866aa6e1e1d4bb87409ce0b36_66aa6dcac1e00f3
66aa6e1e1d4bb87409ce0b24_66aa6debf83ad9966aa6e1e1d4bb87409ce0b3a_66aa6d45e07b479

Edited by Teletubby
Cockroach of GGD
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3

lastpopicon

Absolutely love her and both her albums. Criminally underrated :partysick:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Schizophonic

the first pic looks like gays interrupt her sunbath to get a selfie

• LMAO 1

Gohan

The Photoshop is way too strong on the first pictures she almost looks AI generated :brat:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Jigglygoth

I'm so glad she dropped the asymmetrical wig gimmick, it was so cringe :ladyhaha:. She looks great.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

TEETHTEETH
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

the first pic looks like gays interrupt her sunbath to get a selfie

Yes…. THAT’S exactly what it looks like :haroon:

• Like 1

MadArchitect

isn't this the same publication that always trashes Gaga's music and films on their reviews? lmao

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

isn't this the same publication that always trashes Gaga's music and films on their reviews? lmao

they don't have reviews

Cockroach of GGD