💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Official LG7 Snippets: BTW vibes or ARTPOP vibes?

ChromaticaBoy

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy

Are the three official snippets that we got from Gaga so far giving you more BTW vibes or ARTPOP vibes?

• Like 1

IWantYourLove

Tbh it sounds like their baby to me, not more like one or the other and I am absolutely overjoyed at that fact :tony:

edit: which in itself makes it not only a new sound, but a new sound that will also invoke everything we loved about Gaga’s older music that we wanted back in recent years, and the cherry on top is that she seems to be loving the process of making/teasing this album more than anything she’s done since 2014-2015 :pray:

Edited by IWantYourLove
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Hennycomb

Electric guitars and distortion feel like BTW, harsh synths and thumping 4x4 dancefloor beats feel like ARTPOP. So both.

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

palma

I sense it will be more HML, GH, BM, Scheisse compared to Aura, MJH and Venus. It'll be more closely related to BTW for sure, although I expect it'll be more polished (yet not dumbed down to be more radio-friendly like some Chromatica tracks) and elevated. :partysick:

• Like 5

weed

ARTPOP birthed a baby with Born This Way but it was raised in Chromatica’s household 

• Like 5

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, weed said:

ARTPOP birthed a baby with Born This Way but it was raised in Chromatica’s household 

That's exactly it :brat: and Chromatica is like "LG7 PLEAAAAAAASE watch all that noise it's too much go to your room" and LG7 is like "YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHEEEEEEEEER"

• LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 2

Head Empty
16 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

That's exactly it :brat: and Chromatica is like "LG7 PLEAAAAAAASE watch all that noise it's too much go to your room" and LG7 is like "YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHEEEEEEEEER"

ARTPOP left to buy weed a couple of years ago and never came back :traumatica:

• LMAO 9
  • Sad 1

Gorehound

Definitely both so far. Those two snippets have the dark, industrial, rocky vibes of Born This Way, but also the heavy, bassy, edm elements of ARTPOP. A mixture of the two is my idea of pure eargasm heaven.

I can't really hear Chromatica in the two recent snippets, but there's elements of it in the Dance In The Shadow snippet i think, and a hint of Perfect Illusion.

So far it seems like LG7 will be a blend of all the best aspects of her albums, but heightened and with even more energy and ferocity.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 4

Nessun Dorma

By now I’m getting more BTW vibes! But honestly I’m expecting something totally innovative, considering what she said about how she loves to break genre. Also the poem “I hope that you will love me in this way / For who I am - not then - but for today” makes me think she dived deep into experimentation. I already love LG7 just for her boldness! The way she believes in her art is so inspiring! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 2

Panchecco

when we got a clarer version of the second snippet it definitely reminded me of the electronic production of ARTPOP. And I do love it but it made me a bit confused, I definitely need to listen to the full song to form an opion

Born This Way is her most experimental work (more than ARTPOP) and I definitely felt that she is going to try different stuff with the new tracks. The Paris teasers already sounded different than the dance in the shadow one so my guess is that LG7 won't include a specific genre but rather a multitude of sounds and textures. I also think that the resurgence of Bloody Mary might have been a confirmation for Gaga that she was on the right track with darker themes and vibes with LG7

• Thanks 1