Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kid asks Rihanna to take photo

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Helxig

The parents are gonna be showing those kids her music videos all night after they get home and they'll be freaking out :laughga: 

P.S. I HATE your profile picture :heart:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

RodeckDanny

AHAHAH omg I can't with this

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

GAGASEXUAL

That's what happens when you don't release music for almost a decade. He was probably born after she released her last album :bear:

• Thanks 1

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

He was probably born after she released her last album :bear:

ANTI is 8,5 years old so yeah, probably :selena:

Btw, why don’t we have any Rihanna emote? She’s the definition of meme worthy

• Thanks 1

Red

Or maybe he recognized her and just doesn’t care :brat:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 5

Defmix100
36 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

ANTI is 8,5 years old so yeah, probably :selena:

Btw, why don’t we have any Rihanna emote? She’s the definition of meme worthy

b95ba01e0775bba270b29a5bb5efdb3d_w200.gi

• Thanks 1

NATAH
58 minutes ago, Red said:

Or maybe he recognized her and just doesn’t care :brat:

the way i'd be doing the same :icant:

mother, what must i do?

Versace

To think she wasted a decade of her legacy, youth and artistry. Poof just like that. 

She didn’t and doesn’t regret it rn but trust me she will.

Let’s be real music was always a cash in for, her and her team literally put out an album every year, once they realized Fenty Beauty was a bigger cash cow there was no need for all that work and touring when you can earn 10x more by selling products at Sephora. 

But she is talented and I don’t think she appreciated that enough to even explore her artistry. We make fun of Katy for having a discography full of basic pop songs but aside from ANTi the same thing can be said for Rihanna. 7 of her albums sound outdated af with the exception of a few singles. Even if she puts out 1-3 records in the next decade, I don’t think she’ll be able to build a legacy for herself based on music alone. Other pop artists will be better points of reference and considered “classics” before Rihanna comes to mind.

Gorehound
22 minutes ago, Versace said:

To think she wasted a decade of her legacy, youth and artistry. Poof just like that. 

She didn’t and doesn’t regret it rn but trust me she will.

Let’s be real music was always a cash in for, her and her team literally put out an album every year, once they realized Fenty Beauty was a bigger cash cow there was no need for all that work and touring when you can earn 10x more by selling products at Sephora. 

But she is talented and I don’t think she appreciated that enough to even explore her artistry. We make fun of Katy for having a discography full of basic pop songs but aside from ANTi the same thing can be said for Rihanna. 7 of her albums sound outdated af with the exception of a few singles. Even if she puts out 1-3 records in the next decade, I don’t think she’ll be able to build a legacy for herself based on music alone. Other pop artists will be better points of reference and considered “classics” before Rihanna comes to mind.

I agree it's a crying shame cuz ANTI really was that b*tch! Imo at least. It goes to show how cool she could be if she went more alternative and explored her musical potential outside of generic pop hits. And I love her voice as a recording artist and love her style. But in the end of the day it's her life and she's living it the way she wants. 

Maybe that relentless lifestyle of album, tour, album, tour for the first decade of her career got too much and became tedious. So I don't blame her there. But I have a gut feeling she'll be back with a new album eventually.

I'm fine, Ta