💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Halloween album?

chathonnete

Featured Posts

chathonnete

Guys, I've been thinking, and I really start to think that LG7 will be a sort of Halloween theme album. Not in a stereotypical way, but because the release date, the sound and the esthetism we are being teased seem in that theme.

- From what we've heard in the CB and Paris snippets of the album, it seems very pop, cyberpunk, rock influenced with lyrics such as "dancin in the shadow of the moon", "abracadabra".

- The emojis and words used in Gagas' posts are always around bats, demons, witchs, potions and hell.

- It seems like the album will be released in Autumn, during the Halloween season.

- Joker probably had a "dark" influence on Gaga, and if the album fits the movie, it will really help its promotion (imagine Gaga releasing a country album during Joker lmao).

- Gaga probably understood two years ago with Bloody Mary, that the GP is receptive to a darker Gaga, and it was really THE Halloween song of 2022.

I really believe this album will have a witchy, halloween vibe to it, and I'm living. Gaga seems so excited to share what she cooked with us, and whatever she releases I will excited, but this time I'm more than ever. Love yall
:vegas:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Red

I think it’s a very Gaga move to release a Halloween album when everybody releases Christmas albums :ladyhaha:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 1

palma

This is exactly what I'm thinking :cheeky:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
7 minutes ago, Red said:

I think it’s a very Gaga move to release a Halloween album when everybody releases Christmas albums :ladyhaha:

She's actually drop A Very Gaga Holiday act 2 I'll have u know :excuseu:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Red
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

She's actually drop A Very Gaga Holiday act 2 I'll have u know :excuseu:

Bitch better put the jazz version of Stupid Love in it 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Darcklighter22

I mean pure speculation over actual facts that it'll come out then. But I'm open to the idea of it tho.

Just need the lead soon to tie us over until then. :cheeky:

• Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma

I’m expecting a dark, maybe gothic aesthetic as well! A grim atmosphere, something in the spirit of Edgar Allan Poe’s dark poetry! This era is going to be insane! And a release date on Halloween would fit perfectly this concept! 

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Stefanotta

But if she releases on Halloween then she has to announce it like by the end of this month or by the end of first half of August, right? Like two months gap between the announcement and the release 

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Thanks 1

Levine

Is Wendsney 2 coming this year too? It'll be cool to insert a song in it

• Like 2

doja scat

i think it’s going to be either a companion album for joker 2 or it’s going to be separate and released a few weeks after the film’s premier to capitalise on the hype. i think the stars are aligning for Gaga this era, i can’t wait to see what ends up happening!!

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Reality

Yeah, I'm definitely expecting a release closer to the fall. I'm very interested in seeing the album's creative direction because it seems to be extremely cohesive so far, which is kind of shocking. That's not to say that her other albums weren't cohesive, but from the little we do know of LG7, it's very much pointing to one specific direction: dark. Like, "dance in the shadows," LG7 being guarded by a devil, abracadabra, the very rock/techno/industrial snippets, etc. all point to a "darker" album. It's something so many fans have wanted for so long so I'm excited to see how she'll pull it off this time.

🃏🖤👹

BradleyCooper

I hope it’s closer to the beginning of October rather than the end of October, since people like to really get into the Halloween spirit all month long. Once Halloween is done, people are very quick to move onto Holidays/Christmas

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

PawsUpJago

It's definitely now apparent after hearing the new snippets that it is a Halloween album, which is very exciting. I feel like she'll need to release something soon if that's the case, whether it be a single or even the album release date surely? Only two months to go now and I can't see her releasing it at the end of October where people are moving on swiftly from Halloween anything (although for the LGBTQ+ folk Halloween can be all year round I guess)

It will be a perfect companion for the Joker release though and I think it worked out really well timed considering how many of the main pop girls have now already released all throughout the year so far.

I feel like it makes the wait a little easier now knowing that October is definitely the latest that this would make sense to release with all the spooky references in the song lyrics etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roronoa

This thread has me feeling hopeful because it makes so much sense. 
Happy College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Blackout19

Her Thriller era is here

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1