💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga shares snippet of LG7 outside Paris

FATCAT

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Since she clearly embraced the industrial sound for this record, I really hope she did something with Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. I think they'd vibe really well together, and it seems like the right project for it.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

MaybeKermit
57 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Abracadabra sounds like classic Gaga. Her vocal intonation reminds me of Poker Face meets Aura. The second snippet also has that Aura-esque vocalisation, which is reminiscent of Judas, Poker Face and Bad Romance too. These are the kind of Gaga flares that Chromatica was missing. Abracadabra very much just sounds like it's got the potential to be a proper earworm kind of song, in the same vein of PF and BR.

PF and BR ? Lmao we heard 5 seconds (barely) and it’s mostly instrumental

• Thanks 2

Ophelia

the track everyone calls „Gesaffelstein” sounds like Closer by Nine Inch Nails if it was remixed by Gesaffel.

Couldn’t be more up my alley :giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Darcklighter22
5 hours ago, eunino said:

I mean, same. I feel like it was just a joke and it should definitely be coming in August (which is in line with what the stylist said in his interview).

But then again, I could’ve sworn that the single was coming in June after the Gaga Returns teaser and voilá, 3 months of crickets and counting 🩗 

But from the acknowledgement of the album more so at the Vegas shows, and then the snippets yesterday I feel she wouldn't be this transparent given her riding the Olympic performance high and stuff to not announce something soon? 

KeepOnSwimming

So, what do you guys actually think? Will it be days, weeks or months til we get an official announcement?:saladga:

Do you think the album is done or is she still finishing it? 

I cant believe, as of now, it seems that we REALLY WILL GET FED this year. Joker is coming and we will get some awesome Gaga performances (and I think also includes original songs), then LG7 might be right around the corner. WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE. :tony:

I cant wait to hear these snippets in full lentgh, high quality audio, with headphones on, dancing and jumping through my living room. :firega:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

electricmisfit
1 minute ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

So, what do you guys actually think? Will it be days, weeks or months til we get an official announcement?:saladga:

Do you think the album is done or is she still finishing it? 

I cant believe, as of now, it seems that we REALLY WILL GET FED this year. Joker is coming and we will get some awesome Gaga performances (and I think also includes original songs), then LG7 might be right around the corner. WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE. :tony:

I cant wait to hear these snippets in full lentgh, high quality audio, with headphones on, dancing and jumping through my living room. :firega:

I'm really hoping that the LG7 Gaga RETURNS tease plus now the teasing of two songs is a sign that things are coming soon. I'd like to think she's learned from mistakes years ago where she would tease way too far in advance. We didn't get any teasing during Joanne, ASIB or chromatic...it's really been 10+ years since she teased music in a similar way....the difference this time I hope is that she knows not to tease too early....I'm really hoping this is her letting us know **** is coming and to get hyped...anything else is rude to her fans!

• Like 1

southpaw773

Is there any precedent between Gaga and other artists between when they start to tease real snippets and single /album releases? Like think it would be weird to have real snippets already from a project not launching til 2025 but who knows. 

• LMAO 1

Aglaya
19 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

Is there any precedent between Gaga and other artists between when they start to tease real snippets and single /album releases? Like think it would be weird to have real snippets already from a project not launching til 2025 but who knows. 

She teased ARTPOP (the song) a whole year before its release :party: so there's that

could mean anything
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Gangie
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

She teased ARTPOP (the song) a whole year before its release :party: so there's that

But back then we just knew we were far from getting new album and she was young and excited. She also didn't do an official event for the snippet. She also played Nothing On and it didn't make a cut and now she clearly said it's the LG7 music. There is always a possibility for the album to come very late but just stop the drama and wait like she asked for :)

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 2

Fashionofhissteven

Couldn’t Hear A Damn Thing With All That Screaming :saladga:

GregJA

It’s giving me ARTPOP act 2 vibes

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Gangie

Link worthy saving 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3