'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga about to tease LG7 in Paris

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I still get chills seeing this post. Whole Paris thread was a full on trip! 

And to think she had already filmed DWAS around this time too!! :giveup:

Thinking how she’s ironing out venues, designers, construction for set pieces and stuff as we speak is also chilling. Touring the globe takes a lot of planing I assume and time in advance :nooo:

TortureMeOnReplay
1 minute ago, bpmMonkey said:

Thinking how she’s ironing out venues, designers, construction for set pieces and stuff as we speak is also chilling. Touring the globe takes a lot of planing I assume and time in advance :nooo:

The venue is Park MGM, Las Vegas, NV. Wym? 

Anderson123
2 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Inb4 she’s packing for some Mexico beach to take a vacation before Joker 2 and moved everything LG related to May 2025. 

41 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Inb4 she’s packing for some Mexico beach to take a vacation before Joker 2 and moved everything LG related to May 2025. 

*2026, OG plans for the tour scrapped, now going with a Power Ranger esque themed look, instead of a more rough, dare i saying „brutalist“ art direction. 

• LMAO 1