💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

‘Deadpool and Wolverine’ snares $205 million domestic opening

proxy

Featured Posts

proxy

‘Deadpool and Wolverine’ snares $205 million domestic opening, highest R-rated debut ever. Internationally, the film secured $233.3 million, bringing its estimated global haul to $438.3 million for the full weekend.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/07/28/deadpool-and-wolverine-box-office-opening-tops-205-million.html

Ryan Reynolds Deadpool GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Edited by proxy
  • YAAAS 9

River

I saw it yesterday it was..ok? enjoyable, good beginning, average middle and very bad ending

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 1

Saw it Thursday at 3pm. Earliest showing near me. I loved it.

I'm very happy that Disney took a chance on an R-Rating and it paid off, hopefully that means more to come!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Flippy
35 minutes ago, Mason said:

Saw it Thursday at 3pm. Earliest showing near me. I loved it.

I'm very happy that Disney took a chance on an R-Rating and it paid off, hopefully that means more to come!

SAME! :tony:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

skaxboy

I loved it!!! I saw it Thursday evening because I hate to see spoilers. I saw a few articles on Thursday night that basically gave away the appearance of a few surprises characters right in the headline. 

I plan on seeing it again in a week or two once the hype cools down a little bit. 

With this plus what was announced at Comic Con, I’m glad we are done with the MCU’s ARTPOP era. 

proxy
1 hour ago, whoresup said:

Joker incoming to break that record :trollga:

Why are you people make everything competition, that's entertainment, enjoy! 

Real Panda

These stats are what worries me for Joker: Folie a deux. If it wont be a hit like Deadpool 3, people might blame Gaga. 😭

On the upside, the highest box office numbers for a DC film is 1.2 Billion for Aquaman which JFAD could easily beat. A lot of their live action films dont do well, the first Joker movie made 1 Billion though..

• Like 1

whoresup

I worry that people might be put off FAD because it’s a musical, there is definitely hype but maybe it won’t do as well as the first Joker film. 

3 hours ago, Real Panda said:

These stats are what worries me for Joker: Folie a deux. If it wont be a hit like Deadpool 3, people might blame Gaga. 😭

On the upside, the highest box office numbers for a DC film is 1.2 Billion for Aquaman which JFAD could easily beat. A lot of their live action films dont do well, the first Joker movie made 1 Billion though..

Extremely apples and oranges.  Deadpool is truly a comedy and the masses love to be uplifted.  Joker is dark.  It’s a bit more niche IMO.  

• Like 1