💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga & Tom Cruise

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark

https://x.com/kenzvanunu/status/1817578610355782062

ttps://olympics.com/en/news/paris-2024-olympics-ariana-grande-lady-Gaga-tom-cruise-celebrities-womens-gymnastics-simone-biles-paris

Unpopular opinion.

I know Tom is insane and Scientology is bad, but I also feel like he's sort of a victim himself?  He got sucked into the cult very, very young.

I don't know. In a world of problematic people, I don't think it's the worse thing in the world if she occasionally hangs out with him or seems friendly with him. There are far, far worse in Hollywood.

Just saying this, because I have a gut feeling we're going to see more of Tom and Gaga. Remember him showing up to Vegas multiple times lol, and this friendly gesture? He seems to really love her, and he apparently has like five million films cooking....and one is a musical.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 3

RAMROD

Tom Cruise is a good and supportive friend to anyone he is friends with. He still keeps sending them christmas coconut cakes, or birthday gifts every year, even when they don't talk so much anymore. Such as to Dakota Fanning So don't take it as something more than friendly gesture imho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 7

Red

I will never forget the day my homophobic older brother randomly said Tom Cruise would be the only man he would bottom to :ladyhaha:

But yeah, I don’t mind the friendship at all. Even more if it gets her roles and awards :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 9
  • Shook 4

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, CharlieQuinn said:

Is that Nick Jonas behind the Tom Cruise and Gaga? :saira:

Yes lol, holding his tea in a funny way, too.

Economy

I think ppl have a tendency to view everything with way too much of a black and white lens kind of view

Things usually have more grey and nuance than that and ppl are not necessairily always either good or bad. Most good people have a lot of bad traits as well and most bad people are not so bad then dont have some redeeming qualities also. Most ppl are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.

And yes how u grow and ur experiences have a huge influence in ur life such as what you said with Tom Cruise and with cults like that its not necessairily as simple as just leaving.

Theres some criticisms such as Katy working with DR Luke that may deserve more direct criticism because its more clear cut... But a lot of times its much harder than that to judge people or even worse to 2nd hand judge people for hanging out with someone else ur judging :shrug:

Hes no saint but he doesnt appear to be the devil either. So let Gaga make that decision whether or not to occasionally be in his presence and dont judge her for it!

Edited by Economy
  • Like 2

Modern Ecstasy2

Lots of adults leave cults that they were born into or brought into without consent as a child. It just requires a lot of bravery and learning critical thinking. 

He’s not a victim and him being brought in at a young age is not an excuse. People can learn and do better.

Edited by Modern Ecstasy2
“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 3

Schwerk

I just hope Gaga isn't involved in Scientology in any way and that Tom is not trying to real her in.

She's been into questionable 'beliefs' before and had put her trust in some problematic men in the past, so it's not unthinkable he could have some influence on her.

This sounds very extreme, but we cannot fully rule it out is what I'm saying. 

Scientology is very much against psychology and mental health medication, so I'm a bit surprised Gaga wants to be involved with their 'leader' at all. Not to mention the fact they financially drain their following. But I guess that's what churches in the US do as well? Guess Americans are used to being financially exploited by their faith.

In my country people just put a small bit of change in a basket after service, they don't routinely donate part of their income to the church. And don't get me started on those TV preachers. The US really is a cultists playground.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Gaby15

In public meetings, Tom went always to Gaga and not the other way around. I have the feeling that Tom is a bit amazed by Gaga and wants a closer relationship, and Gaga is just being nice and polite as usual.

• Like 4

Borisapillar
8 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

In public meetings, Tom went always to Gaga and not the other way around. I have the feeling that Tom is a bit amazed by Gaga and wants a closer relationship, and Gaga is just being nice and polite as usual.

Most gay men are

• LMAO 1

MadArchitect
59 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Scientology is very much against psychology and mental health medication, so I'm a bit surprised Gaga wants to be involved with their 'leader' at all. Not to mention the fact they financially drain their following. But I guess that's what churches in the US do as well? Guess Americans are used to being financially exploited by their faith.

exactly thats just most christian churches in the world, does that mean we cant be friendly with christians? which problematic "beliefs" was she into bf?

MadArchitect
25 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Most gay men are

i men they are not just a bit amazed, they swoon over her

Ashley

Scientology sounds truly horrific from some documentaries I’ve watched, I can’t look at Tom Cruise or John Travolta in the same way. I don’t believe that they’re unaware of what goes on in their cult.

That being said, I don’t think Gaga and Tom are great friends or anything. Saying hi to someone at an event isn’t hanging out, and as someone already said it seems like Tom is the one that seeks her out.

1 hour ago, Schwerk said:

I just hope Gaga isn't involved in Scientology in any way and that Tom is not trying to real her in.

She's been into questionable 'beliefs' before and had put her trust in some problematic men in the past, so it's not unthinkable he could have some influence on her.

This sounds very extreme, but we cannot fully rule it out is what I'm saying. 

In my country people just put a small bit of change in a basket after service, they don't routinely donate part of their income to the church. And don't get me started on those TV preachers. The US really is a cultists playground.

What questionable beliefs has Gaga been into before? She’s only referenced the Catholic church unless there’s something else you’re referring to?

Economy
2 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Lots of adults leave cults that they were born into or brought into without consent as a child. It just requires a lot of bravery and learning critical thinking. 

He’s not a victim and him being brought in at a young age is not an excuse. People can learn and do better.

I dont think u can judge unless ur in the exact same shoes

Some cults are more controlling than others and some have family and friends that are more hardcore into it and forceful of it to u than others not to mention everyones experiences growing into them can vary slightly

I think its a deeply unfair and oversimplified assertion and frankly insensitive to say that someone in a cult isnt a victim just because they are an adult with a choice and others have left

Thats like comparing someone who was born poor who could only go to school by taking on big student debt or make a career change by risking loosing the only income they rely on to survive if career change didnt work out to someone else in a simmilar situation who had the courage to take the risks and the pressure and managed to turn life around and then saying they arent a victim cuz other people in their situation turned it around

Everyone is different. And everyones exact experiences and influences are also different even if they have simmilarities. U cant judge so bluntly based on what some manage to do imo

Schwerk
1 hour ago, MadArchitect said:

exactly thats just most christian churches in the world, does that mean we cant be friendly with christians? which problematic "beliefs" was she into bf?

No it doesn't mean we can't be friendly with Christians? I didn't say Gaga cannot be friendly with Tom, I just said I hope he's not pushing Scientology onto her in any way. 

33 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Scientology sounds truly horrific from some documentaries I’ve watched, I can’t look at Tom Cruise or John Travolta in the same way. I don’t believe that they’re unaware of what goes on in their cult.

That being said, I don’t think Gaga and Tom are great friends or anything. Saying hi to someone at an event isn’t hanging out, and as someone already said it seems like Tom is the one that seeks her out.

What questionable beliefs has Gaga been into before? She’s only referenced the Catholic church unless there’s something else you’re referring to?

Back in the day she referenced Osho aka Bhagwan Sri Rajneesh a few times, recommending his books. He was a cult leader with one of his main goals being to gain as much wealth as possible over the backs of his following. The Netflix documentary Wild wild country is about him. She was also into The Secret. She slept with crystals in her bed, she's into astrology. Our girl is spiritual, which is perfectly fine, I'm just saying that Scientologists can try to get her on their team. They want influential rich people like her to be part of their group.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch