💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s most creative song?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

What do you think it is?

I kinda wanna say government hooker . But I’m not sure I can confidently say which one I think is her mooost creative.

help !

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens

Good question... I would say So Happy I Could Die.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Controversiaga
27 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Aura!

25 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Good question... I would say So Happy I Could Die.

I thought about both of these too , actually !! 

• Love 2

Controversiaga
25 minutes ago, palma said:

It's Bloody Mary for me :partysick:

Was thinking this one tooo ..

• Like 1

Lextyr97

Government Hooker. Literally have never heard a song like that before or since. Scheiße is up there for me as well. I don’t know why I’m so captivated by how that song is written. Trying to speak German to impress someone and purposefully babbling in it too like… genius. Honorable mention to Paparazzi, Bloody Mary, and Highway Unicorn

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Awrah999

My vote is for Born This Way because there are so few songs that explicitly name and promote LGBTQ people/rights and it’s sound is controversial among fans. It’s also sonically purposefully more androgynous, with Gaga manipulating her vocals with different tones, and at the time it was completely different from anything on the musical landscape. It was a release at her peak that also involved the most risk, and some of the lyrics today even today could offend certain religious/conservative people in the world but has stood the test of time. A legendary song that took the moment by the throat when Gaga was unabashedly Gaga with zero chill and zero filter 👏 

Edited by Awrah999

palma
20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Something from Born This Way I guess

no but fr BTW is really that album. The less experimental tracks like TEOG, MTN, and Y&I are still absolutely bombastic, Judas and Scheisse have BR shaking, a track as simple as HML has of the best melodies in pop music history, and then you have Electric Chapel, Government Hooker, and Bloody Mary. Even the relative duds like Highway Unicorn have incredibly complex production and despite being one of the weaker songs the last minute of The Queen is a career highlight. I know we worship the album already and I can tell it's Gaga's favorite album of hers but truly it's the best pop music album I've heard along with RoL. Just some loud excellence - and to think she recorded the album on a f*cking tour bus :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Edited by palma
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1