Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

PETA comes for Gaga over feathers

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

TwistedTeeth

Are they not just fake feathers? Also, everyone was wearing feathers. :triggered:

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Red said:

Katniss should have left Peeta in the Capitol 

I may have just peed a little :poot: :ladyhaha:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP
  • Like 1

Didymus

“Naturally molted” is usually a scam tbh, like “free-range eggs”.

Feathers are part of a very cruel industry. The difference with fur is minimal but ofc people will make fun of it because they have no idea what they’re talking about.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Hydrangea

I mean Gaga isn’t the one dumping puppies bodies in dumpsters but go off PETA

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 1

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

“Naturally molted” is usually a scam tbh, like “free-range eggs”

But when we talk about a big fashion house openly saying it's naturally molted I bet it can be trusted right?

The little brand will do it to sell more and will likely not get called but Dior risks a huge scandal.

4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Feathers are part of a very cruel industry. The difference with fur is minimal but ofc people will make fun of it because they have no idea what they’re talking about.

I don't doubt it's often an awful industry but years ago Gaga was making it known the fur she worn was faux fur through her publicist if I remember well. This time she did it with feathers.

I think she really want to do well since a long time when it comes to this subject.

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

But when we talk about a big fashion house openly saying it's naturally molted I bet it can be trusted right?

The little brand will do it to sell more and will likely not get called but Dior risks a huge scandal.

I don't doubt it's often an awful industry but years ago Gaga was making it known the fur she worn was faux fur through her publicist if I remember well. This time she did it with feathers.

I think she really want to do well since a long time when it comes to this subject.

There’s really no way of knowing, sadly. Fashion houses rarely have any idea where their feathers come from. Same with fur.

Progressive designers today use and promote synthetic feathers, which is best. I’m sad these weren’t synthetic but yes, at least they made a point of trying to be aware about it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

HermesGr

I agree with them unfortunately. Its time for all, specially public personas, to make a step forward for a globally change in animal rights. And if some group of people, or company, make worst things it s not an excuse to do the same or not so bad.

They should had thing about it n to made an statement for synthetic props use.

Some of you find it unesesery or too much or even worst funny but we need to change.

Just saying.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

artdoll
3 hours ago, River said:

when they're so busy stealing pets and kill them:emma:

which is why i can never take anything peta does or says seriously. they've made themselves a laughing stock.

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 2

Mason
5 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

I agree with them unfortunately. Its time for all, specially public personas, to make a step forward for a globally change in animal rights. And if some group of people, or company, make worst things it s not an excuse to do the same or not so bad.

They should had thing about it n to made an statement for synthetic props use.

Some of you find it unesesery or too much or even worst funny but we need to change.

Just saying.

then maybe they should find an intelligent way to express that, or get the point across instead of just click bait titles and ridiculous of the top statements for attention. when they approach everything with the same level of outrage I can't take anything that they say seriously.

you made a better case for the cause in just a few sentences lol :kiss:

• Like 3

VTV

embarrassing tbh. sounds like a poster made by a 13 year old

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Like 1

Fck I luv Art

They're so cringe...

It's synthetic feathers and the songs is an old song :bradley:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Sarah H
2 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

They're so cringe...

It's synthetic feathers and the songs is an old song :bradley:

They weren't synthetic feathers unfortunately. 

• Like 1