💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney will sue Halsey over ‘Lucky’ MV

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

I just heard Halsey's song for the first time and I really don't like it, sounds like a bad MySpace cover of Britney's Lucky.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• River

• thatfoxyfeeling

• 27monster27

• HelloHangoverz

Stephen

It's obvious someone representing Britney approved it without her knowing. She's been very sensitive about her life being displayed, she was even upset about some of the pro-Britney conservatorship documentaries. It's a complex situation and she's entitled to feel however she feels about it even if we don't understand.

This feels more like miscommunication followed by a misunderstanding on Britney's part of what Halsey's intentions are with the video. I feel bad that Britney doesn't have someone explaining these things to her... where are her friends and manager? I feel bad for Halsey of course. This is just an unfortunate situation and I hope they can reconcile.

• Like 1

SlaeUrAnus

I don’t for one second believe someone else used her phone.

I love her, but… 

In my messy era.
  • Like 2

Jeroen Bloeming

She is such a arrogant annoying human being. How far up your ass do you have to be to make a video that’s about somebody’s illness about yourself? She has no heart of sympathy.

27monster27

I'm just upset that the self-hating stepford wives are gonna use this to be misognystic against Britney, again. They don't have lives, and remember that they vote in elections and are probably voting for Trump.

he/him/his

Oriane

I don't know anything about Halsey but I watched the video, then read the lyrics, and it was obvious even to me that it was about Halsey, not Britney :fail: Really embarrassing for her, as there's nothing in the video that particularly screams Britney more than any other popstar.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Reject False Icons
7 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

#conspiracytheory

Britney is unhinged and mentally unwell, it concerns me that her behavior has been erratic for a long time and she isn't getting the help she needs. 

I don’t agree with you, and that’s exactly the patronizing behavior I don’t like

Everyone has always treated Britney as a dumb stupid girl who doesn’t know to act by herself, she’s a grown woman, beyond smart for what she has accomplished

we all have traumas, she‘s shared them, we cannot diagnose people out of a few seconds on camera, that thinking helped her father keep her 13 years on a conservatorship 

altern8version

As someone who has loved Britney since day 1, it bums me out to see stuff like this. I’ve rooted for her through all the hard times, and (I have no proof of this- it’s just my feeling as a fan) it feels like once she got out of the conservatorship, she rebelled so hard in the other direction that she’s actually avoiding some of the things that legit helped her.

If you watch her interviews from 2016, she spoke so clearly and made sense and seemed very healthy in body and mind. I hate that (again, imo) she’s doing such odd behaviors with such a large following, because it’s just amplifying the mistakes and weirdness to a massive audience. I don’t want the general consensus to be “oh she’s just crazy”, because she’s a not. :/ I really hope if my feelings have any validity, that she does lean into the things that are good for her and her brain.