Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

2nd performance for the Olympics

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

reasons for a 2nd performance theory:

1- after the performance, she went to her hotel and left it again

2- The Eiffel Tower official ig account follows her, they also follow David Guetta, he performed there in 2016

3- if the song says “dance in the shadow of the moon” it would be perfect to perform above it

4- why would one of the biggest singers on history perform on such a tiny stage at one of the biggest events this year?

another day being delusional, but if this happens, it would be amazing :enigma:

EGOT2027

i do think it’s possible she’s joining celine somewhere for another performance. even the abc nightly news mentioned the rumors of their performance last night. and she is the officially hollywood caretaker of the elderly after all!!!

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 11

PMM
5 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

4- why would one of the biggest singers on history perform on such a tiny stage at one of the biggest events this year?

she was the first performance of this day
she is a humble queen, she is thankful for any opportunity. 

I Am a Joke
  • Thanks 1

4SeasonsInADay

I'll hope for a second performance. However, if the first was pre-recorded. Chance she was on standby in case she could perform live. Go back to the hotel to change, then no doubt there will be some post-ceremony party where she'd be one of the guests.

• Thanks 1

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

hollywood caretaker of the elderly after all!!!

:air:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Thanks 1

JohnnyVersace

she didn't go back to her hotel because she's been there all day lmao. it was pre-recorded

• Like 1

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

and she is the officially hollywood caretaker of the elderly after all!!!

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Celine is battling a horrible disease. It's a miracle she's even performing.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Thanks 2

eunino

It is all so weird. She has been in Paris for a few days. She could have recorded it anytime and just leave the country if that was it.

The fact that she waited to record today kinda gives me the impression her presence will be used for something else later on. Maybe thats the duet with Celine? Remember that’s how the rumours of Gaga in Paris started…

• Like 2

Catnikko

it still has at least an hour left so it is possible but idk

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Mother of Puppies

I think she’ll perform again :iamfair:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

IWantYourLove
2 minutes ago, eunino said:

It is all so weird. She has been in Paris for a few days. She could have recorded it anytime and just leave the country if that was it.

The fact that she waited to record today kinda gives me the impression her presence will be used for something else later on. Maybe thats the duet with Celine? Remember that’s how the rumours of Gaga in Paris started…

That's what I was thinking, and I purposefully try to expect little so I don't get let down or worked up over nothing, but the fact she hasn't left won't stop blaring at me lol

Schwerk

Maybe she'll perform at an afterparty with all the American celebrities that randomly showed up for the event. A Dior party for example.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SpanishChaosAngel
2 minutes ago, eunino said:

yeah, and think about this

she was the first performer, that can makes her the least seen, same thing happens on Eurovision for example. For general audience is like she wasn't even there

palma

I know y'all are joking but Celine is only 56 guys :rip:

But yeah if I had been in the committee I'd try to milk Gaga and her talents as hard as I could. 

Spoiler

I would also sneak into her hotel or hold her hostage until I got to hear her new album in full :dom:

• LMAO 1

VTV
19 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

the officially hollywood caretaker of the elderly after all!!!

omg maam

:icant:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Thanks 1