Featured Posts

Donatellah
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

OMG shes performing Venus!!!

ARTPOP fans won once again! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

TSUNAMI

I just read it's all happening in a hour and I have a date in a hour and a half and I am sooooo ready to cancel it all 

Edited by TSUNAMI

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

BLACK AND WHITE IS OVER !! LG7 CANCELLEDT !!1!1!1!!1!1!!!1!1!

TheOriginalOne

Gaga should turn this into Swinefest 2.0 and force the world to listen to half of LG7 early KQHAHVF.png?dl=1

• YAAAS 1

julz

The thing is...the general public of the world does not know that Gaga does jazz or this type of music. I think the last time they got shook by Gaga's versatility in music was ASIB, and before that the Sound of Music tribute. I think this will be the biggest stage to showcase her showmanship, her being a live performance artist, her versatility. If she sings with Celine....:giveup: Though i will hope for Celine to just take that solo iconic moment. This will also allow Gaga to give respect to France the host country, and to the Olympics. 

No LG7, no Joker 2. This is just Lady Gaga and her tribute to France for the world and for the athletes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MelbHawker
1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

We know she is performing Mon Truc En Plumes with a performance that looks like it is honoring ZiZi Jeannaire. She has dancers from the moulin rouge performing with her. We know La Vie En Rose will be performed and rumored to be a duet with Celine. If this show is an iconic blend of Gaga & Celine performing at various locations and culminating at the Eiffel Tower, what other songs would be performed by her alone? I honestly can’t wrap my head around anything in her discography that she would do except edge of glory. 

I’d say there’s zero chance of her performing any songs in her discography - the Olympics don’t feature international artists in that way. All songs performed will be significant to French culture.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Nah, this going to be high camp and that’s not an insult. 

you might be confusing camp with campy. camp doesn’t know it’s camp

i am the camp police!!! lol either way i can’t wait

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

you might be confusing camp with campy. camp doesn’t know it’s camp

i am the camp police!!! lol either way i can’t wait

I think *you* were confusing camp with campy lmao. Camp can absolutely be intentional and something being camp doesn’t exclude it from being art. But that’s okay, sis :holdmyhand:

IMG-7239.jpg

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash