Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video: Lady Gaga rehearsing at the River Seine

Stef

Featured Posts

Monstermilo
7 hours ago, PSYCHOSHTICK said:

Go stan somebody else then, there’s plenty of other pop stars :ohwell:

I do Stan other artists cuz Gaga ain’t giving what she used to give and her doing jazz covers when she has the goods to be as big as Madonna is honestly disheartening. And it would be one thing if it was original jazz music, but they’re all covers so pardon me for being annoyed she’s basically turned into a cover artist for the last 4 years 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

badfaith

All these yapping and dissertations about Gaga doing jazz and doing anything other than pop music :littlepotter:

Edited by badfaith
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

badfaith

I'm truly hoping her voice is at its best cause her voice truly shines in jazz :pray:

• YAAAS 1

EvilBunny

If little monsters are complaining, then we know the performance will be ICONIC and praised by the media. Watch everyone changing their opinions on her doing jazz in a few hours 

• Thanks 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

I do Stan other artists cuz Gaga ain’t giving what she used to give and her doing jazz covers when she has the goods to be as big as Madonna is honestly disheartening. And it would be one thing if it was original jazz music, but they’re all covers so pardon me for being annoyed she’s basically turned into a cover artist for the last 4 years 

she literally hasn't but continue being wrong and upsetting yourself

you wanting her to be nothing else but a popstar is irritating when she has so much more to offer the world, why keep her in a box? 

your inability to recognise her true talent is your own issue, not hers :bye:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Brandon96

I’m so so excited for this opening ceremony, not just for Gaga but the other acts also. Jazz or Pop who cares , she’s going to smash it and enjoy every moment. Everyone is talking about her here and we all can’t wait. For those being sh*tty about this whole thing shut up and enjoy we have Joker , LG7 and an Olympic performance what more do you want!! 

BrandonL
  • Like 1

chathonnete
3 hours ago, Rifek said:

Actually it is rumoured that her performance opens the ceremony 

If so it's really good, I'm in Paris right now and no rain for the next 30 minutes

Monstermilo
29 minutes ago, NATAH said:

she literally hasn't but continue being wrong and upsetting yourself

you wanting her to be nothing else but a popstar is irritating when she has so much more to offer the world, why keep her in a box? 

your inability to recognise her true talent is your own issue, not hers :bye:

stop lying cuz most of us want pop 

shes done years of jazz - we know what shes capable of but i want pop music and theres nothing wrong with that and thats what most of her fans want idk why yall are lying saying that you want to see her sing jazz 

NATAH
44 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

stop lying cuz most of us want pop 

shes done years of jazz - we know what shes capable of but i want pop music and theres nothing wrong with that and thats what most of her fans want idk why yall are lying saying that you want to see her sing jazz 

its fine to want to pop but to keep coming on here and saying "act like a popstar, why does she keep singing jazz?" is just stupid at this point

she's never going to be JUST pop music, she's going to do anything she wants because she's skilled in multiple things which is a truly rare sight... not many of her peers can branch out as successfully as she has

i'm not a fan of jazz but watching her perform jazz is just so joyful because you can really see her radiate and glow, if you refuse to see that then you're just denying yourself the joy of lady Gaga

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?

Jarvin

Guys, can you imagine Madonna, Katy Perry or even Adele being invited? No! Gaga is a multi-genre phenomenon. Even if you don’t like the genre or performance, realize how versatile she is. She goes from movies, to pop shows, to cabaret to heavy metal. She is an international icon in basically every artistic endeavour she chooses. Legendary.

• Thanks 1

Monstermilo
16 minutes ago, NATAH said:

its fine to want to pop but to keep coming on here and saying "act like a popstar, why does she keep singing jazz?" is just stupid at this point

she's never going to be JUST pop music, she's going to do anything she wants because she's skilled in multiple things which is a truly rare sight... not many of her peers can branch out as successfully as she has

i'm not a fan of jazz but watching her perform jazz is just so joyful because you can really see her radiate and glow, if you refuse to see that then you're just denying yourself the joy of lady Gaga

youre not going to change my mind so agree to disagree IDC 

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

youre not going to change my mind so agree to disagree IDC 

keep pointlessly complaining and wasting your time then :bye:

mother, what must i do?

Monstermilo
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

keep pointlessly complaining and wasting your time then :bye:

girl bye youre complaining that im expressing my opinion, get over yourself. who do you think you are?

Edited by Monstermilo

NATAH
1 minute ago, Monstermilo said:

girl bye youre complaining that im expressing my opinion, get over yourself. who do you think you are?

cus you keep complaining over something that's not gunna change like when are you gunna take the hint she hasn't been and never will be JUST a pop star? the sooner you accept that, the sooner you can move on and stop being a downer on this website

mother, what must i do?