Video: Lady Gaga rehearsing at the River Seine

Stef

Featured Posts

Gorehound
1 hour ago, buzzkill said:

didn't she just released a song with rolling stones? not a jazz band
didn't she performed with Metalica on the grammys? not a jazz song
she did a massive stadium world tour without jazz
that all things not jazz, so what's the problem? also do you really think Mon truc en plume is that super jazz? :ohwell:

Honestly all you little Jazzsters can come for me all you want. I'm not afraid of voicing my opinions, especially ones that will rattle the cages of the type of fans who eat up basically anything she does regardless of personal taste, and won't tolerate any criticism no matter how impartial.  

Your examples are meek and far and few between compared to the overload of Jazz in the past few years imo. Like I said, I'm happy she's doing what she loves with Jazz, and I will continue to support her regardless, but as a fan of an entertainer it's just not my vibe. I didn't stan a Jazz cover artist. I think it's beneath her capabilities. And I'm not alone here. And don't tell me to just go and find another artist to stan cuz that's just dismissive and unfair from one Gaga lover to another.

Anyway, buzzing for the Olympics performance. Her dress looks amazing. And I'm sure LG7 will shut me up for a while :vegas: (when it finally sees the light of day).

I'm fine, Ta
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Gorehound said:

I didn't stan a Jazz cover artist.

To add to this. If she did original jazz music maybe I would enjoy those some more, since they would have her touch and would mean something to her, but when it's always covers it's just... boring.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

buzzkill
5 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Honestly all you little Jazzsters can come for me all you want. I'm not afraid of voicing my opinions, especially ones that will rattle the cages of the type of fans who eat up basically anything she does regardless of personal taste, and won't tolerate any criticism no matter how impartial.  

Your examples are meek and far and few between compared to the overload of Jazz in the past few years imo. Like I said, I'm happy she's doing what she loves with Jazz, and I will continue to support her regardless, but as a fan of an entertainer it's just not my vibe. I didn't stan a Jazz cover artist. I think it's beneath her capabilities. And I'm not alone here. And don't tell me to just go and find another artist to stan cuz that's just dismissive and unfair from one Gaga lover to another.

Anyway, buzzing for the Olympics performance. Her dress looks amazing. And I'm sure LG7 will shut me up for a while :vegas: (when it finally sees the light of day).

enjoy today sweetie. the worst is yet to come :vegas:

Allan

I feel butterflies on my stomach as if it was me performing, I'm genuinely soo nervous! :excited2:

And I couldn't care less about LG7 at this point, it's such a great honor to be able to perform at the Olympics, the entire world will stop to watch the opening and France is doing a very innovative twist on it, so it's predicted to be a very remarkable moment. For someone like her who's able to serve quality performances, this has a potential to become a big highlight in her career.

• Love 5

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

To add to this. If she did original jazz music maybe I would enjoy those some more, since they would have her touch and would mean something to her, but when it's always covers it's just... boring.

This. Thanks xx

I'm fine, Ta

Awrah999
6 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Jazz isn’t beneath anything but you’re entitled to your wrong opinion

OT: Cheering for you Gaga. I love watching your art evolve and grow ❤️

• Love 1

Gorehound
1 minute ago, Awrah999 said:

Jazz isn’t beneath anything but you’re entitled to your wrong opinion

OT: Cheering for you Gaga. I love watching your art evolve and grow ❤️

How can an opinion on personal taste be wrong? Honestly some of you guys :fail:

I'm fine, Ta

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

accidentally saw the video on twitter thanks to autoplay but omg it looks so fun :franminervini:

Same. The outfit, the set, the dancers. We’re up for a SHOW :bradley:

• YAAAS 1

SimonBaetens
57 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

the wine? i think so

underrated comment lol

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too

LG7 time now
57 minutes ago, Rifek said:

It’s raining in Paris

Edited by LG7 time now

Ultimecia
11 minutes ago, Rifek said:

THIS IS EVERYTHING!!!

I'm so proud, I could cry!! :bradley:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Boris2
3 hours ago, Galagala said:

Looks like it will rain there... I wonder if the performance will be affected.:wtf:

Sounds like there will me a last minute set change. Rain on me will be performed instead :cheeky:

the journey continues  :cheeky: