💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

🏆 Olympics Opening Ceremony LIVESTREAM🏅 TODAY 10:30a PT/1:30p ET!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Red

I cried so much seeing Celine, I can’t even I-

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

TheOriginalOne
3 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Wait I didn't know I missed Nicky Doll :bradley:

OOOOHHHHH is that who people were talking about??? I saw “Nicky” and thought Minaj was stomping that runway. Good for Miss Doll!

• YAAAS 3

Plastic Flower
8 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

OOOOHHHHH is that who people were talking about??? I saw “Nicky” and thought Minaj was stomping that runway. Good for Miss Doll!

Just found the right minute and Paloma and Piche were also there. It was a runway show and they were just watching. :huntyga: 

Edit: I watched for longer and she got to lip sync her own song I think. Such a highlight for her. :applause:

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • YAAAS 2

chromaticainmyhead
13 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

As much as I would have loved to see Gaga again, I think it was good that Celine’s moment was about Celine.

Yes. And it was also a very cute idea that the host asked the future host to send a performer to interpret one of their classics and open the ceremony! Chapeau!

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem

@alsemanche I think you missed this (or someone on the thread did so ignore this if it wasnt you oops)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 2

dberrin

Apparently Christians are really mad that ceremony as it was probably the gayest ever.

thomas Jolly did such a great job. 
Gaga intro was fun, the Marie Antoinette tableau was epic, imagine by Juliette was great. Aya the queen of France was as usual, so nonchalente but iconic and beautiful. The relay of the flame was a bit long but the end was epic.. and Céline, i have no words…

for those complaining, you should watch other opening ceremonies, this one was one of a kind…

Edited by dberrin
  • Love 1

elijahfan

Honestly, I've felt such pride watching this. Never in a million years did I think this ceremony would touch me so deeply, I found myself literally weeping at various moments. So many clever and thought-provoking choices. Honestly, I think the rain made it just the right amount of chaotic so it felt like a party and not just like a rigid tableau. It was entertaining, modern, inclusive, surprising... unapologetically queer, ****ing punk (I mean, heavy metal at the Conciergerie? Still not over this). Celine simply delivered one of the greatest performances of her career. And to top it all off, my idol opened in such a flawless and celebratory way... I'm just done. I feel seen as a queer French man, this is definitely what my country is about.

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

Cameltoe Chariot
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Honestly, I've felt such pride watching this. Never in a million years did I think this ceremony would touch me so deeply, I found myself literally weeping at various moments. So many clever and thought-provoking choices. Honestly, I think the rain made it just the right amount of chaotic so it felt like a party and not just like a rigid tableau. It was entertaining, modern, inclusive, surprising... unapologetically queer, ****ing punk (I mean, heavy metal at the Conciergerie? Still not over this). Celine simply delivered one of the greatest performances of her career. And to top it all off, my idol opened in such a flawless and celebratory way... I'm just done. I feel seen as a queer French man, this is definitely what my country is about.

So happy for you babe, it really was magical!

My French Grandpa cheered when Gaga started singing, suuuuch a beloved song/number :holdmyhand:

• Love 1

dberrin
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

@alsemanche I think you missed this (or someone on the thread did so ignore this if it wasnt you oops)

NBC cut that part..

• Shook 1

alsemanche
8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

MOTHERRRRRRR

Soft, soothing, and succulent