Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Kamala Harris will guest-star on Friday's "Drag Race All Stars 9" finale

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop

Harris will guest-star on Friday's "All Stars 9" finale, days after announcing her candidacy to become the Democratic presidential nominee.

Vice President Kamala Harris is turning the RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 9 finale into an important campaign stop with Mama RuPaul — and making her-story in the process.

The 59-year-old political figure — endorsed by President Joe Biden as his preferred successoron the Democratic ticket in the upcoming 2024 presidential election — will have a special guest appearance during Friday's All Stars 9 finale, making her the first-ever sitting V.P. to ever sashay into the RuPaul's Drag Race Werk Room.

"Hi everyone, it's Kamala Harris. Each day, we're seeing our rights and freedoms under attack, including the right of everyone to be who they are, love who they love — openly and with pride," Harris during the appearance, which is set to air Friday night and also features judge Michelle Visage, pop star Lance Bass, actor Cheyenne Jackson, Drag Race choreographer Jamal Sims, and actress Leslie Jones sitting alongside Harris.

https://ew.com/kamala-harris-rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-9-finale-8682742?taid=66a2854bbd16720001c9b414&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

For The People Yes GIF by Kamala Harris
roxxxy-roxxxy-andrews.gif

Edited by MessyTop
  • YAAAS 14
  • Love 2
  • Shook 8

• MessyTop changed the title to Kamala Harris will guest-star on Friday's "Drag Race All Stars 9" finale
Rahrahbitchson

She is going full in promo for this album, @BorisIsHere take a note! 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 18

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Aren said:

I’m sure the republicans will try to use this as propaganda against her 

And??? They hate us anyway, I couldn’t care less what the republicans think of us and of our future president! 

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Lextyr97
9 minutes ago, Aren said:

I’m sure the republicans will try to use this as propaganda against her 

Who cares lol democrats for the most part won’t anyways. 

also the extremely good timing of this all lmaooo boutta have a voice over of Rupaul calling her president 

• Like 3

Cameltoe Chariot

On the worst season in Drag Race herstory :franminervini: but a win is a win I suppose... :alsemanche:

• Like 3

Catnikko
16 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

The timing - gay Jesus is smiling on us this week 

it would've been filmed when she would've still only been the VP for Biden so it's iconic it's gonna air when it's actually her up for the president :air: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow

HelloHangoverz
20 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

And??? They hate us anyway, I couldn’t care less what the republicans think of us and of our future president! 

my thoughts exactly. i had the same reservations when I first saw the clip but that's kind of what homophobic conservatives want is to keep me in a state of scepticism over my own community. NO. I embrace it

Edited by HelloHangoverz
If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

MessyTop
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

my thoughts exactly. i had the same reservations when I first saw the clip but that's kind of what homophobic conservatives want is to keep me in a state of scepticism over my own community. NO. I embrace it

Exactly!! They want us to be fearful and ashamed. We have to celebrate, this is huge! She’s one of the most LGBTQI+ candidate ever! We are lucky to have her! 

• Love 4

MessyTop
Just now, SimonBaetens said:

we got Kamala presidency era before LG7

tumblr_lykt633ZHY1r0uf92o1_400.gif

2025 Radio is ours 

• LMAO 3