💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Liberation Journal confirms Celine Dion, Aya Nakamura and more as Olympics openers

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
43 minutes ago, Easy said:

But one of you little detectives posted on another thread that Gaga’s car permit expires after the opening

In all honesty it just means she and her team will have the rights to drive in Paris on Friday which will be totally impossible for casual people not tied to Olympics. They explained this on TV news this morning

The traffic is back to normal on Saturday anyway.

Edited by monketsharona

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

It seems like even if she’ll perform at the closing ceremony, she has to rehearse now because she won’t be able to do that during the games. So the thing with the permit applies to this istance as well

That’s what i thought.. the only thing that makes sense 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

ChromaticaBoy

Anyway, with all of the above considered, I don’t think she’d cross the Atlantic just to rehearse and go back to the US till the 11th, neither I think she’d stay in Europe till the 11th, so I personally think she’s performing tomorrow

Creating Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

Bradley

Is it conventional for artists to debut their own singles at sports events? Or must it be something more universal like a cover?

Gangie
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Is it conventional for artists to debut their own singles at sports events? Or must it be something more universal like a cover?

Taio Cruz was performing his song Dynomite at London Closing Ceremony in 2012 so take it as you wish 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Thanks 1

GipJo
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I really don't want to watch the opening if Gaga won't be appearing :motherofpuppies:

Why? Even without Gaga, the idea of an outdoor Olympics opening ceremony deserves a watch imo.

• Like 1

Chlorine

Well, we’ll find out tomorrow. I get the impatience but it’s literally one more day. :bear:

Panchecco
48 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Why? Even without Gaga, the idea of an outdoor Olympics opening ceremony deserves a watch imo.

Idk I feel like it will be a spectacle but I could watch the best moment at another time

it's gonna be 3hrs or so 

JoanneMonster

Shes performing at the opening, It’s obvious she has been rehearsing for it these past few days. Why would she be in Paris 3 whole weeks before the closing ceremony? Rehearsals don’t take that long. Even if she was performing at the closing ceremony, she would be performing for 5 minutes max. A 5 minute performance doesnt take 3 weeks of rehearsal. She rehearses for about a month before going on tour (concerts that last 2 hours). I know there’s a lot of other things involved in the olympics opening ceremony, but logisitically its not possible that she’s rehearsing for that now.

I See You

elijahfan

You guys
 Now is not the time to be careful with our expectations, she’s doing the opening.

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

Shes performing at the opening, It’s obvious she has been rehearsing for it these past few days. Why would she be in Paris 3 whole weeks before the closing ceremony? Rehearsals don’t take that long. Even if she was performing at the closing ceremony, she would be performing for 5 minutes max. A 5 minute performance doesnt take 3 weeks of rehearsal. She rehearses for about a month before going on tour (concerts that last 2 hours). I know there’s a lot of other things involved in the olympics opening ceremony, but logisitically its not possible that she’s rehearsing for that now.

The earliness with rehearsal would be because it’s not possible to use the stadium to rehearse during the games. Though I also think she’s doing the opening.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

GipJo
2 hours ago, Panchecco said:

Idk I feel like it will be a spectacle but I could watch the best moment at another time

it's gonna be 3hrs or so 

Just watch the performance part, 3 hours includes athlete section, which will be more than 1 hour long. The actual performance should be around 1 and half hour.