Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga confirmed for the Olympics 2024

Stef

Featured Posts

Aglaya
57 minutes ago, Rifek said:

If she’s not in LG7 mode yet the perfect choice would be La Vie En Rose with Celine and solo Bloody Mary (I'll wait on mountain tops in Paris, cold
J'veux pas mourir toute seule

I get the Paris reference but really, Bloody Mary is such a random song to sing at the Olympics :toofunny: I don't get the hype

could mean anything
  • Like 4

palma

I read somewhere that some reliable French publication has hinted that Gaga will be doing a Moulin Rouge themed performance with 80 dancers, singing “Mon truc en plume” by Zizi Jeanmarie, from a metro station themed set in Ile-Saint-Louis.

I’m high and on mobile :huntyga: gonna update with the sources in an hour or so :partysick:

EDIT:

Source (France Inter)

(Translation below)

"A river and a city to serve as a dance theater set, a cinema screen. The veil is gradually rising on the secrets of the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games on Friday night in Paris.

It is a ceremony that will detonate, play with clichés, while remaining close to the history of France, and that of Paris. It will be in the image of its creator, Thomas Jolly, inclusive, queer, and very festive. As for one of the first paintings that will celebrate a great lady of Parisian nights, Zizi Jeanmaire, and her "feather thing [Mon truc en plume]". His hit will be reinterpreted by an international artist whose name is not known. Cécile Dion? Lady Gaga? The secret will be kept until the last moment. What we know is that there will be 80 artists from the Moulin Rouge in this painting who will greet the delegations of their historic French Cancan.

Aya Nakamura will sing two Aznavour titles

Among the confirmed stars is Franco-malian singer Aya Nakamura. Emmanuel Macron sold the wick in March, which led to a controversy. Marine Le Pen believed that the presence of the star would be a provocation. Thomas Jolly held on, she will be there tomorrow night and we can hear her. And to push the nail even more, Aya Nakamura will sing her hit "Djadja", but also two titles by Aznavour. And hang on, she will be accompanied by 60 musicians from the Republican Guard and 36 choristers from the French Army Choir."

---

According to this tweet France 2 confirmed Gaga for that performance. France 2 is a public channel so if they indeed announced it it's confirmed :partysick:

Check the song below (it's quite fun and fits Gaga I think)

Edited by palma
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

CharlieQuinn

Just don't come for her if she doesn't sing your favorite song.  She hasn't even confirmed anything yet.

She looks happy and I'm sure she's super excited to perform. Just let the girl live her dreams and let her enjoy the moment :heart:

LG7 will have its own moment to shine 🌕 ! (I'm impatiently waiting for new music too but this event is not about LG7)

Schizophonic

so, it is confirmed that celine is performing as well but its not yet confirmed they perform together, right? 

NATAH

streets are saying she's not doing La Vie En Rose please pllease pleease please plelase Please :pray:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

TSUNAMI
10 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Absolutely not:deadbanana::air:

listen better. 

it really does sound like her at some points. 

ARTPOPKISS
13 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

PAPI SUCK MY POOSAAAYYYY 

POOOSAAAYYY

POOSSAAAYYYY

POOSSAAAYYYYY

La vie en rose toy :firega:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest

Cssomeone
43 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

This actually sounds like Gaga already :shocked: