💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Celine Dion singing a duet at Olympics

madmagical6

Featured Posts

julz

Even if she just introduces Celine Dion, or maybe a pianist for her :sweat:....  Gaga being viewed by the largest audience in the world will make me happy. I can just imagine Gaga rooting for Celine :heart: and sending love to Paris

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

NewUsername

It would be cool if she slayed the last notes even more than how she did in Atlanta (29th July 2015)! :giveup: Imo her best rendition of the song (or at least of that part) to date.

She held the last note flawlessly and for about 12 seconds (which I think might be her longest?).

EDIT: Ok, this one was even longer and super recent :giveup: 

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 1

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, bionic said:

rumor has it taylor is also joining them

That girl can’t sing in English and u expect her to sing in French 🫣

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

Bronco
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm French and La Vie En Rose at every event tied to France is so cliché and tired and it makes like zero sense reprensenting us as French people or even Olympics celebrations. Where the **** is originality of those creatives thinking France = La Vie En Rose, baguette, beret, romance, Eiffel Tower. Mark my words we'll have all those in one show :laughga:

I hope there's more from both Gaga and Celine in this show. 

Rose, baguette, beret, romance, eiffel tower is legitimately the storyline of last year's Rugby World Cup opening ceremony at the Stade de France 😂

Plus a random appearance of Mika  - a non french singer, singing in French.

There really is a formula

Red

Not me predicting this in the mega thread :icant:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1

Ronk
34 minutes ago, bim said:

I can hear this, but also Gaga has a great standing with the general public around the way she cares for elders and is able to keep them in the spotlight. People really admire the way she approached things with Tony and her interaction with Liza went viral because everyone was so touched.

I trust that Gaga would know exactly how to give Celine the spotlight she deserves. We also know that Celine adores Gaga and would probably trust her to share a stage with in her condition. 

Gaga and Celine are both kind people and neither will try to take the other from the spotlight.   Two legends. :legend::legend: It's gonna slay!

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Rose, baguette, beret, romance, eiffel tower is legitimately the storyline of last year's Rugby World Cup opening ceremony at the Stade de France 😂

Plus a random appearance of Mika  - a non french singer, singing in French.

There really is a formula

Yep I said what said those creatives thinking France is like this and creating those **** shows in this way clearly never put a foot in France.

I'm 32 and I've never seen a man wearing beret. Romantism in France is becoming rare as ****. And no-one is daily listening to Edith Piaff. Paris is overrated, people are stressed and unpleasant and streets are filthy and stinky there. People can't afford daily baguettes and croissants with inflation :laughga:

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2

Bronco
16 minutes ago, Red said:

Not me predicting this in the mega thread :icant:

Predict the LG7 release date

Nessun Dorma
55 minutes ago, bim said:

This would be huge if true! Two icons singing an iconic French song for an iconic event! 

I haven’t watched Celine’s documentary yet, but I was under the impression she is not able to sing due to her condition. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

After watching Gaga with Tony and Liza though, there is no better person than her to help Celine through a performance if she’s able to do it. 

I watched her documentary, it’s heartbreaking! There’s a scene she’s on a gurney having a crisis, I still can’t get this image out of my head. But she seems much better now than by the time the documentary was filmed! She also said recently on an interview that she has plans to perform again and she’s doing all she can to accomplish that! Her performance at the Olympics will be the highlight of the night for sure! 

And I couldn’t agree more, Gaga is the best person to be by Celine’s side. In case Celine needs, Gaga will definitely have her back. The light this Lady brings to the world, I can’t :traumatica:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1

mamo

idk about y'all but hearing two iconic legendary divas/vocalists sing an iconic edith piaf song together sounds nothing but incredible and if executed right production/performance wise...this could be iconic and nothing like we've really ever seen in quite a while. 

but also nothing has been confirmed as of yet?? are we all trusting this random source/journalist??

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

thisboyisamonster

If true this is really good, she's really continuing to build her class act brand

Red
26 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Predict the LG7 release date

December 29 (my bestie Gaga will drop it as a bday gift to me)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1

Sarah H
12 minutes ago, mamo said:

idk about y'all but hearing two iconic legendary divas/vocalists sing an iconic edith piaf song together sounds nothing but incredible and if executed right production/performance wise...this could be iconic and nothing like we've really ever seen in quite a while. 

but also nothing has been confirmed as of yet?? are we all trusting this random source/journalist??

He seems a pretty decent source to be fair. 

Gagaplayer315

La Vie en rose, Shallow and ARUTW medley confirmed :cheeky: