'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
news

Venice Film Fest Chief: JFAD “one of the most daring, brave, and creative films…”

LastNight

Featured Posts

moonsago

Do ya’ll understand how INSANELY GOOD her acting projects are??? ASIB, HOG & now FAD???? Just this run alone is legendary, ow mother the acting legacy you are buildingggg, on par with the musical oneeee WHO ELSEEEE 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 6

FreedomInTheMusic

Oh I’m going to lose my mind over this movie, aren’t I?

weed
12 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Do ya’ll understand how INSANELY GOOD her acting projects are??? ASIB, HOG & now FAD???? Just this run alone is legendary, ow mother the acting legacy you are buildingggg, on par with the musical oneeee WHO ELSEEEE 

From "Girl at pool #2" in The Sopranos to Academy Award WINNER! :nooo:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

Bronco

Ngl getting praise like this from the chief of one of the biggest film festivals is a sure sign the film will be a critical success.

Its not like this guy has to talk like this to make people excited for the Venice Film Festival, it sells itself on reputation alone. So this is genuine praise.

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

ASIB, HOG & now FAD

A sneak

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Sad 1

Plastic Flower
2 hours ago, moonsago said:

Do ya’ll understand how INSANELY GOOD her acting projects are??? ASIB & now FAD???? Just this run alone is legendary, ow mother the acting legacy you are buildingggg, on par with the musical oneeee WHO ELSEEEE 

:huntyga:

Drop it
  • Thanks 1

Reality
2 hours ago, moonsago said:

Well...Gucci was not a good movie but she was certainly the best part of it. Let's replace it with AHS: Hotel cause she was fantastic there :vegas: 

🃏🖤👹

palma

btw guys :ororomunroe:

IMG-3869.jpg

lady-gaga-reina-del-pop.gif

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, palma said:

btw guys :ororomunroe:

IMG-3869.jpg

lady-gaga-reina-del-pop.gif

which oscars is she eligible for with the release date? 2025 or 2026?

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

palma
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

which oscars is she eligible for with the release date? 2025 or 2026?

2025 I think :partysick: The schedule is more or less same with ASIB so we’ll have 5 months of slayage :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, palma said:

2025 I think :partysick: The schedule is more or less same with ASIB so we’ll have 5 months of slayage :partysick:

omfgggg. the drought is slowly but surely drawing to a close, I can feel it. this has honestly been excruciating 

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Nycboy

All of a sudden I’m like LG7 who? I mean look how much bigger ASIB was than Joanne. Her movie projects reallllly put her in the spotlight more than music. 

• Like 2

thisboyisamonster

Setting aside that Gaga is in the film, even then it just looks so promising from the trailers and how the first one went. The second trailer was so fire and honestly some of those shots look like pure art

pachinko
22 hours ago, weed said:

with how quickly everything goes online I'm gonna have to see it opening day or weekend :nooo: I fully expect a gaggy twist ending, one of them dying even. She's pregnant in the trailer, but only in the Musical Delusion scenes afaik, wonder where that will go. 

Why spoil it for me? :trollga: