Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD

Star

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
30 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

They bought a present for Michael aw

This was such a nice gesture! Whoever did this nailed it! She looked so happy receiving Michael’s gift :flutter:

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 2

monketsharona

I was watching RMC Story a live news channel in France this morning, they said they had some news about the opening ceremony and a big international artist is meant to open the show going out from a underground Metro station

• Shook 7
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan
9 hours ago, dberrin said:

apparently Gaga and Celine both sing a solo song and then join for La vie en rose... would make sense.

Would allow them to have their moments

I heard that they're not singing together. Gaga does indeed La Vie en Rose, and something else. And they'll all be dressed in Dior.

• Like 1

Linus Gaga
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I was watching RMC Story a live news channel in France this morning, they said they had some news about the opening ceremony and a big international artist is meant to open the show going out from a underground Metro station

Gaga performing love game ? :wtfga:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 1

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I heard that they're not singing together. Gaga does indeed La Vie en Rose, and something else. And they'll all be dressed in Dior.

Do you have any tea if it's indeed for Opening? There are lots of mixed signals and she hasn't been confirmed officially yet

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Do you have any tea if it's indeed for Opening? There are lots of mixed signals and she hasn't been confirmed officially yet

It’s the opening. I can assure you that at this moment, the closing ceremony is the last thing on the organizers’ minds.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• ARTPOPKISS changed the title to Gaga post video of Symone Biles