Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD (maybe for the Olympics)

Star

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

Well I just took a big dump. With that dump better be every single song release before Chromatica Ball. Aka I want new music, and new music ONLY, THXXX

Inb4 this bitch releases a Stupid Love remix of Woman’s World. Ugh I hate The Haus

Edited by Lextyr97

rafaelgherardi
13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's not that hot in the morning or evening. But I think mostly it makes her feel protected in those moments where she's very exposed.

plus she's indoors with AC on all the time

36 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

You should check the Brazilians uniforms… Its giving 70% off sale on H&M 

so true (I'm Brazilian haha)

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Hide contents

Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Team-USA-Closing-Cerem

the second one looks nice but they look like NASA workers hahaha

Nessun Dorma
3 hours ago, Quentin said:

Oui parfait ! <- notice that in French there are spaces between words and points :sara:

See nobody has ever told me that! 

Merci beaucoup ! :heart:

You wrote "sa connaissance" instead of "ta connaissance" :)

Oh right, it makes sense now! Les pronoms possessifs were always a struggle for me! Thank you for your kindness to explain! 

I like the instrumental in her song "Golden Baby"

I didn’t know this one, but I listened to it after you mentioned and yes the instrumental is quite beautiful! 

find your freedom in the music

rafaelgherardi
3 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Honestly I can’t wait to see both of them performing! It would be another milestone in Gaga’s career and Celine’s performance would be the most touching moment of the night.

it would be really nice if they sang together! Gaga singing live with legends is very common, but not female legends, right? I can only think of male ones like Rolling Stones, Elton John, Queen, U2, Metallica, Sting, Mark Ronson, etc.

and we never got the Telephone live performance - oh, just remembered she sang Rain On Me with Ariana hahaha but she's not really a legend (yet - she's so young haha)

• Love 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, GagaGame said:

It's giving 

lmao this is so accurate! I wonder if we took the same French classes :laughga:

• LMAO 1

HermesGr
9 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

Here for a La Vie En Rose/Bloody Mary/Bad Romance medley that ends with the performance of LG7 lead. Show starts off with an abridged La Vie performance she walks over to the piano and begins the Bloody Mary instrumentals and sings the 2nd verse and chorus the ‘Gaga’ bridge starts with Bad Romance instrumentals beginning before breaking out into a full ‘Rah, Rah, Ah, Romama’ and she performs the intro + chorus + Bridge and ending of the song. Then she breaks out into LG7 lead. References her three biggest eras (TF&TFM, ASIB, & BTW) and has French influence in all of them. We then get something new as well with the lead. Has potential to deliver vocals, art, and entertainment. 

This is not her halftime show. I m sorry but if there is second song would be  huge luck!

• Like 2

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

oh, just remembered she sang Rain On Me with Ariana hahaha but she's not really a legend (yet - she's so young haha)

She’s 31 and has been working in the industry for 16 years :awkney:

HermesGr
9 hours ago, Red said:

Yes sis it is a really good idea to put an American artist to debut a new song and make it about herself in the opening/closing of the Olympic Games in Paris congrats 

She can do it for a gift to the Olympics tho.. (see Bjorn) 

N then put it on her album

For first single 🤣

elijahfan
9 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

Here for a La Vie En Rose/Bloody Mary/Bad Romance medley that ends with the performance of LG7 lead. Show starts off with an abridged La Vie performance she walks over to the piano and begins the Bloody Mary instrumentals and sings the 2nd verse and chorus the ‘Gaga’ bridge starts with Bad Romance instrumentals beginning before breaking out into a full ‘Rah, Rah, Ah, Romama’ and she performs the intro + chorus + Bridge and ending of the song. Then she breaks out into LG7 lead. References her three biggest eras (TF&TFM, ASIB, & BTW) and has French influence in all of them. We then get something new as well with the lead. Has potential to deliver vocals, art, and entertainment. 

I think you’re overestimating / misunderstanding what an Olympics performance actually is. She’s part of a big show, she isn’t the entire show. And it’s also not about her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
40 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

it would be really nice if they sang together! Gaga singing live with legends is very common, but not female legends, right? I can only think of male ones like Rolling Stones, Elton John, Queen, U2, Metallica, Sting, Mark Ronson, etc.

and we never got the Telephone live performance - oh, just remembered she sang Rain On Me with Ariana hahaha but she's not really a legend (yet - she's so young haha)

Yeah I guess the male list is bigger! Gaga also performed with Christina Aguilera. She’s definitely a great singer but not a legend such as Elton is, for instance. 

Her performances with U2, The Stones and Metallica (despite the sound problems) were breathtaking! 

Also Gaga and Celine did sing The Prayer together, although it wasn’t a live performance. I just love the fact they keep fangirling one another! And Gaga always treats with reverence the ones who came before her :kara:

• Like 1

Starmie25

From the way her team has been teasing this performance, I feel it'll be just solo Gaga. I think Celine will gave her own performance too but separate.

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

She had a whole tent set up to hide her when she left the hotel so people started to speculate about her hiding some particular hairstyle or outfit, but a person that was there confirmed that she was dressed casually and she's not hiding anything 

Yeah exactly she just wants to leave the hotel in peace, not that shes hiding something. I would hate it too if everytime I walked outside the paps blinded me with their lights:wtfga:

buzzkill
25 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Yeah exactly she just wants to leave the hotel in peace, not that shes hiding something. I would hate it too if everytime I walked outside the paps blinded me with their lights:wtfga:

i think she wants the attention, which is completely normal because she is weeks away from the Joker promo, she's teasing herself to the public, which is very nice. 

Plastic Flower
39 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I'd agree but I'm not completely sure. She didn't hide at all but just in that only occasion. 

Drop it

tylerjs
2 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

Well I just took a big dump. With that dump better be every single song release before Chromatica Ball. Aka I want new music, and new music ONLY, THXXX

Inb4 this bitch releases a Stupid Love remix of Woman’s World. Ugh I hate The Haus

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 1