'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - OUT NOW

Louie

Featured Posts

Whigney Houstan

Todd Phillips definitely listened to plenty of Judy Garland while writing this script. 

Morphine Prince

I’ve seen nothing but positive things about this trailer and I came here excited to see reactions and I’m seeing a lot of monstrosities upset? :rip: 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 3

ajmsamuel

im a monster BUT im a batman joker and last joker movie fan and i liked what i saw. lets not forget this is a movie of joker of course hell be the center of everythin and in a certain part i think is kinda good for the Gaga haters

Edited by ajmsamuel
kindest regards
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
31 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I’ve seen nothing but positive things about this trailer and I came here excited to see reactions and I’m seeing a lot of monstrosities upset? :rip: 

It's not a Gaga project if her fans don't hate it. :huntyga:

Drop it
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

King of the Fall

This looks really promising, I feel like Gaga is a perfect fit for this kind of role

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1

julz

What is great about these Joker films by Todd is that it focuses on mental health. It's relatable, it's real. I can sense breakdowns, trauma in this sequel. It's not just a great upcoming film, but an important one. It will also be timely as others have already mentioned because of US politics. 

The global success of Joker 1 + Lady Gaga's global reach...will make Joker 2 huge! When will the press tour officially start? 

ALGAYDO

The last scene in the trailer when Harley is singing to Joker and then he sings back, walks away then looks back and smiles at her… idk but something tells me Harley is gonna be mentally manipulating Joker into committing atrocities on her behalf, idk but bookmark me 

• Thanks 3

Sherry
6 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

They haven’t been laid for a while, didn’t get lg7 yet so do you blame them? :cheeky:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Locke
14 hours ago, Reality said:

The GP loving the trailer and monsters hating it, what's new? :selena: 

Well, if anything that means we'll have another ASIB-level hit on our hands :tony: 

7 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Still remember when Shallow was released how many people complained about it on GGD. Maybe LMs are connected to her so closely that sometimes we just can't see the wood for the trees. 

The GP already talking about the philosophical, socioeconomic layers displayed in the trailer, also the pop culture and cinema references. They have done a great job!

• Like 4

RickMonster98

The trailer is a grower, btw she looks incredible

this will easily be her best acting performance:bradley:

• Like 1

NATAH
8 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

ironically, Gaga eras are actually way more enjoyable when you take a step back from this website :rip:

the negative reaction to Shallow made me leave this website before cus it was exhausting seeing people bash the song for stupid reasons like "omg why is there audience noise? now its never gunna chart" and... well... :rip:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

NATAH
16 hours ago, Chlorine said:

Based on this trailer, it doesn’t look that good tbh. You kind of have to know they must be concealing huge plot points in order to be interested. But will the average moviegoer? :sleep:

yes, they will

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Simon

It's funny that gays don't like this trailer as much as previous one but straight one are just amazed and in love. I think it's going to be a great success. Gaga looks stellar and acts more subtle on the screen not so in your face like before which is nice.

phantasmas

loving the styling for Harley so far, very 70s/80s glam metal with hints of clown

TheBadRomancer

I am SO excited to finally see this in the theatres at my weekly movie