💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - OUT NOW

Louie

Featured Posts

Red

This trailer is much less focused on Harley. I don’t know what to do with this insight :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 6

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I think they are actually trying to keep Gaga scenes for the movie instead of showing them in the trailer.

I dk I feel like it's not entirely a bad thing to go for Supporting. Maybe some voters think she still needs to climb the ladder before she could win a Best Actress Oscar. If it's only Supporting, they might be more willing to cast a vote for her. These voters are actors too so they might feel a bit jealous to award a musician the biggest trophy so early in her career.

Also if she's marketed as a lead and submitted as supporting, she would have an edge over the less interesting competition. She'd be leaving a very strong impression as a 'supporting actress' anyway.

Edited by Bradley
  • Like 7

Simon
Just now, Red said:

This trailer is much less focused on Harley. I don’t know what to do with this insight :bear:

Well it's called Joker for a reason :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

GagasEnigma4
6 minutes ago, mamo said:

hm after watching this trailer....i feel like she may go supporting after all :selena:

I think they just wanted to keep majority of her performance a secret and not spoil it tbh. Thats my guess anyways, so when we see it its more shocking and impactful.

• Like 8

joannethenight
Just now, Simon said:

joker: folie à deux :trollga:

🌹
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 8

MelbHawker
8 minutes ago, mamo said:

hm after watching this trailer....i feel like she may go supporting after all :selena:

It might work in her favor come any awards season attention she receives. Hollywood loves awarding supporting actresses in musicals.. :classy:

pdrgst

that was amazing :ohwell: 

i’m just in awe when she says let’s get the people what they want 😭

• YAAAS 3

palma

Joker & Harley Show is giving me The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Are we ready for billions of girls and gays living their Lee fantasy this Halloween :giveup::giveup::giveup:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Red
3 minutes ago, Simon said:

True but you can’t deny the teaser gives more importance to Harley than the new trailer :shrug: I’m not exactly complaining, I just want to understand the shift in marketing. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bolkins

Am I crazy or does it seem like her smile in the elevator has been digitally altered, AI has ruined my mind :kry: Anyway, looks great cant wait to see it 

• Like 2

Hydrangea

I know she’s supposed to be Harley but I really can’t separate Gaga from the character. In quite a few scenes she just looks like herself like come on where’s the actual Harlequin-ness of it all? 

Edit: not to say that it’s a bad thing I love her and I’m excited I just idk

Edited by Hydrangea
I’m a bad friend
  • Like 3

TimotheeChalamet

Guys why are you complaining? She's in the trailer a lot 

• Like 5

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, Red said:

True but you can’t deny the teaser gives more importance to Harley than the new trailer :shrug: I’m not exactly complaining, I just want to understand the shift in marketing. 

The shift is “let’s let people see Gaga is great” then “but fundamentally this is still a joker movie”. So this trailer feels closer to what the movie will likely be whereas the teaser was meant to intro this new actress/character to audiences of the first movie

• Like 5

David Ward
1 minute ago, Bolkins said:

Am I crazy or does it seem like her smile in the elevator has been digitally altered, AI has ruined my mind :kry: Anyway, looks great cant wait to see it 

Yes they AI generated her smile. thats why the budget was over $200 million, for this one shot

• LMAO 7