💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Performing At Olympics!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, franminervini said:

lol the ceremony is not about yourself as an artist. She wouldn't perform a new single there it's just common sense 😂

This! It's a cultural/artistic showcase championing The Olympics, and if it's the closing ceremony, it would be a celebration for the athletes. It's not going to be a venue for promo.

More along the lines of her Sound of Music tribute at the Oscars and singing at the inauguration IF TRUE.

• Thanks 4

Economy
3 hours ago, bionic said:

Why would France, hosting the Olympics for the first time in 100 years, invite an American to perform?

They have plenty of their own stars to present. The cultural exchange type events are way beneath Gaga's league so can't see her cropping up there either.

Much more likely that Gaga has been selected as Kamala's VP

The Olimpics gets hundreds of millions of viewers (way more than Super Bowl) and u call it beneath her? :air: Also dont forget Baku so its not like she never done it before :enigma:

Anyway olimpics are a global event. It would not be THAT weird or out of place if host Country chose to invite a few outside guests along side their own (not saying France would)

Edited by Economy
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz

well I can't see it happening. it's just so random to me, but hey lemme be wrong I would welcome it

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: ‘They want you to be Mother Teresa’

bionic
37 minutes ago, Economy said:

The Olimpics gets hundreds of millions of viewers (way more than Super Bowl) and u call it beneath her? :air: Also dont forget Baku so its not like she never done it before :enigma:

Anyway olimpics are a global event. It would not be THAT weird or out of place if host Country chose to invite a few outside guests along side their own (not saying France would)

I'm not talking about the Olympics generally– I'm talking specifically about the cultural exchange events that are taking place during the Games. The Cultural Exchange events are not broadcast and are only available for in-person attendance. I am going to a few of them 

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

Nessun Dorma

I’m low key moved by these rumors because I’m all about waiting for official announcements lol 

That said, Gaga’s performance is totally plausible since the closing ceremonies necessarily includes a handover to the next host city/country. For instance, the London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony had a segment to introduce Rio de Janeiro and Brazilian culture. At least 3 Brazilian musicians performed there. 

And it also makes sense Gaga wouldn’t be performing the lead single, since it’s a global event dedicated to praise the next guest, not the artist. She might perform her old songs or maybe a cover paying tribute to an American great singer, like Bruce Springsteen or Michael Jackson. 

3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Screenshot-20240722-013604.png

:party::party:

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Bronco said:

Closing ceremony traditionally always features the next hosting country/city which is LA in 2028

Oh okay, my bad! 

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, homomo said:

Well this same user also said Richy isn’t on LG7 and she got a new choreographer, so win :vegas:

Yeah Paris goebel( Rihanna’s  Super Bowl choreographer) is following her, likes her pics and comments on. So pray Gaga hired haaa she’s a Queenie 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • YAAAS 1

M i K E Y

Even if she performed imagine or La vie en rose who cares? I’m here for any new Gaga performance and both songs are iconic and beautiful even if they have been covered countless times already.
also it’s not that hard to understand that Gaga wouldn’t use this as a promo gig  

• Thanks 3

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Even if she performed imagine or La vie en rose who cares? I’m here for any new Gaga performance and both songs are iconic and beautiful even if they have been covered countless times already.
also it’s not that hard to understand that Gaga wouldn’t use this as a promo gig  

The way Thomas Jolly has been talking about the performance it's going to be out-of-this-world AMAZING 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

Oriane

I can't with all the people in the thread complaining that she's not French so it doesn't make sense - just on the first page, there are two comments explaining the reason why it makes sense for her to perform at the closing ceremony! At least read the first comments a bit before commenting on something you're obviously ignorant about :saladga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Ultimecia
3 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

If she is performing, I hope she doesn't go that route tbh; I'd love it but it feels like something the French would be insufferably critical about. 

I don't think so..?

Every french person I know loved the "J'veux ton amour" part of BR when it came out.

And I also never heard anything but praise for her performance of "La Vie en Rose" in ASIB.

I never heard anyone criticize her far from perfect pronunciation.

I think people are usually flattered and impressed when celebrities speak or sing in their language.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...