💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry uploads "Modesty Edit" of Woman's World Music Video removing gay kiss

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

elijahfan
6 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I'm really hoping this is forced by the governments of those countries like with the Iranian album edits. Because if not, then this is really horrible from her.

Definitely. Still not cute that she’s complying, but I think she’s in a pretty desperate state where she’d do anything for extra streams or views… It’s not her integrity era, that’s for sure :laughga:

No one would have cared if they wouldn’t have included the gay kiss in the first place. It was not necessary for the message of the video. It felt so weird watching it. Because gays are NOT women. Maybe allies and not “predators” towards woman. But still not necessary. 

I could have understood why she would make a modesty edit because of all the naked skin, boobs and vulgar behaviour on camera (e.g. peeing). 

But then, to remove only the gay kiss feels like such an insult to me as a gay man. It says men kissing is more vulgar then nearly naked women shaking their boobs around in a close up. 

If she had removed “all” naked skin, peeing, pouring liquor over herself to look sexy, insert gasoline ⛽️ into her ass (wich I interpret that she needs 🍑sex to survive but there isn’t any because it is only a woman’s world with only gay men not interested in you, no matter how slutty you behave. Wich could also be interpreted as an insult to gay men, because they do not have intercourse with women and do not fertilise them and this will lead to the extinction of human kind, like some homophobics like to claim), then it would have been fine to also remove the gay kiss. Just leave all sexual things out. 

But don’t produce a soft P*rn and call it modesty version if you only remove to guys in the background who kissed while being fully clothed! 

Edited by ToGa
Spelling errors
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Helxig

She must be so out of touch to just keep digging her own grave like this :bear:

Like who is she trying to appeal to?

Women? No because she worked with Dr Luke and acts like a mean girl

Gays? No because she likes to use gay culture for attention but then edits out a gay kiss for 'modesty'

Which makes me think she's trying to win over the conservatives but.. everything else she does puts them off

Like legiterally what is her target audience?

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

Mother of Puppies

Oh Katy :smh:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GagaGame
10 hours ago, Teletubby said:

"why so little like and view😭 she is really back now!!"

LG7? CANCELLED
  • LMAO 1

ManMan
7 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

omg could you take some screenshots maybe? :heart:

sure:party: but how do i upload image :oops::bradley:

5 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Do you mean the original video was only available after a few days or the modest edit one?

the original video not exist at the first place.... only modest edit one available for us, but that's few days after the whole world get to watch the MV:billie:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

ManMan
5 hours ago, datlastfam said:

Yup its true, I live in Malaysia here. 

OMG hi fren~~~~~:river:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

RochestrMonstr

😂😂The fact that they’re trying to call it the “modesty” version when it literally depicts her peeing😂😂

That’s the straight up Homophobia Edit 

• Like 2

Bowman

It’s funny because the gay kiss part was so unnecessary in the video and had no relevance, I can’t help but feel like she thought it was going to be groundbreaking but it hasn’t gained her anything :icant: 

And now this :air:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Thanks 1