💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LollaPalooza Moved Chappel Roan To Mainstage, And Downgrade Kesha To Her Slot Instead

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The demand for Chappell is crazy rn, they likley moving her for safety issues. They probably learns from Glastonbury when they misplaced Avril few weeks ago. But what happen if Kesha also draws crowds? :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 8

Edonis

I really wish I was as enthusiastic about Chappel like everyone else is but idk...I haven't heard or seen anything that really resonates with me. Maybe with the next album? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

SlaeUrAnus

I think Kesha will have a big crowd ngl for that nostalgic feeling just like Glastonbury had with Avril and Sugababes.

In my messy era.

Ants From Up There

Absolutely no shade to Kesha whom I'll always love, but this makes perfect sense. The Governor's Ball crowd was so big that that alone would likely be enough to precipitate this decision, but Chappell's been drawing crowds that have exceeded expectations everywhere she's performed recently. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Red

I wouldn’t make this decision but I haven’t done any market research either, they must know what they’re doing :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Red
17 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I really wish I was as enthusiastic about Chappel like everyone else is but idk...I haven't heard or seen anything that really resonates with me. Maybe with the next album? 

I haven’t listened to her yet, I need time to sit down and see what the hype is about

Edonis
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I haven’t listened to her yet, I need time to sit down and see what the hype is about

It's a mix of Marina and the Diamonds and Taylor Swift, imo. 

• Like 1

Red
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

It's a mix of Marina and the Diamonds and Taylor Swift, imo. 

Kombucha No But GIF

• LMAO 7

24 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Same! I don’t get hype for Chapelle at all. Her music is really mid

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Red said:

She is eclectic to say the least

she got bops

but she also got indie pop vibe songs

of course she got ballad, which some people would reduced her to "taylor swift like"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Kombucha No But GIF

boomkack me and let me know what you think if you get around to listening to her lol. 

• Like 1

Alfonso

I'm not a fan of Kesha so I can't really say, but is there really demand for her? I can see Chappel get the MainStage as she's been getting more and more famous and her songs are rising. But Kesha only has like 3-4 famous songs and I think they're from like 10 years ago?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1