Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Lifetime (Preview)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Mister G

Okay let's say the quiet part out loud shall we? This sounds like Dollar Tree Chromatica. Yup I went there. Sounds better than Woman's World but given the same producer is slapped everywhere, hard pass.
Flavor Of Love Hottie GIF

• Like 4

Stefanotta

Why her work since Smile sound like a (bad) remixes rather then original pop (radio friendly) songs she used to deliver 10 years ago?

'Cause we are all our hair...

Plastic Flower
2 hours ago, moonsago said:

Sounds generic AF but it’s more of a bop than WW. An user already said this but the fans hyping up these songs to have her release them as singles won’t do much because these sound like low grade b-sides on other popstars’ albums. Ow Katy... this is really bad... 4 years and all the resources in the world to make an album this bland, generic AND problematic? I am going to continue saying this but these pop girls need to get in touch with some kpop producers for pop music because kpop is EATING in that department. Get IVE’s or Aespa’s producers if you want a 2010 reminiscent production that still feels fresh and updated to 2024. 

I mean.. this is literal POP PERFECTION and it reminds so much of early 2010 while still feeling fresh and exciting:

SM's work with Dem Jointz is some of my favorite in the entire industry :traumatica: the possibilities are endless yet she chose to dig her own grave.

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • YAAAS 1

Where is the artistic growth? Mrs Hudson you literally did this 11 years ago with Walking On Air :ohwell:

RenegAde

This sounds a lot like free woman. The same way womans world sounded like stupid love 

• Thanks 1

Controversiaga

Does sound like free woman.

and free woman sounds like a song that should’ve been released in 2016

so there’s that 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Prostitute Barbie

Omg this album is meant to be the parallel universe of Chromatica Tears Crying GIF

each song on 143 is a Chromatica track in the 143 alternate reality. Here are my predictions: 

Woman’s World (Stupid Love 💕

Gimme Gimme (Rain on Me ️) 

Gorgeous (Alice 🐇

Okay (Replay 🧠)

Wonder (Enigma 🦹‍♀️

All the Love (Love Me Right 👨‍❤️‍👨

Artificial (Plastic Doll 👩🏼

Truth (Babylon 🛕

Lifetime (Free Woman 💃

Nirvana (Sine From Above 🎶

It’s His, He’s Mine (Fun Tonight 🎭

Sexual (Sour Candy 🍬