Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappel Roan Regrets Fame, Considers Quitting, After Fans Giving Stalker Energy

RAMROD

Featured Posts

27monster27

I blame the messy gays that said she shouldn't bring her BF on stage or perform in conservative states. Stop erasing bisexuality and thinking that we shouldn't support oppressed people in states that are harming them. Do better.

he/him/his
  • Like 1

Gorehound
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

You have to understand how shocking to the system it can be for people who blow up that fast though. Like Chappel was working away for years and not getting any notoriety and then BOOM in a few months the whole world knows her and is stalking her family. Literally everyone knows who she is and even I feel like it happened just suddenly. She didn't 'sign up' for this, she was just a struggling artist who blew up way too much too fast

Also, artists love creating art and sharing it with people who enjoy it, that's the goal, not all this other ****. The weirdos are to blame not the artists. I hate that. It's the same logic as 'the woman was wearing a short skirt so she was asking for it'

+ @LG7 time now

Ye I get your points thanks x

I think my issue is (probs not so much with extremes like fans stalking etc), but I generally get irritated when highly famous or wealthy people moan to the public about their issues. Like I love Gaga but when she was complaining about not being able to walk down the street to grab a coffee without being swarmed by fans it bugged me. Yes it must be frustrating having your freedom be compromised by fame but she has millions of dollars and so much privalige, and she wanted to be famous. The average joe (like me) struggle to feel sympathy with that, when we are running ourselves ragged at a job we hate to try and barely afford a dingy little house and car and the bare necessities in life, etc. 

But true I did overlook the fact that she's new to this and is experiencing scary sh*t with psycho fanatics. That's horrible no matter your position.

I'm fine, Ta

MadArchitect
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

+ @LG7 time now

Ye I get your points thanks x

I think my issue is (probs not so much with extremes like fans stalking etc), but I generally get irritated when highly famous or wealthy people moan to the public about their issues. Like I love Gaga but when she was complaining about not being able to walk down the street to grab a coffee without being swarmed by fans it bugged me. Yes it must be frustrating having your freedom be compromised by fame but she has millions of dollars and so much privalige, and she wanted to be famous. The average joe (like me) struggle to feel sympathy with that, when we are running ourselves ragged at a job we hate to try and barely afford a dingy little house and car and the bare necessities in life, etc. 

But true I did overlook the fact that she's new to this and is experiencing scary sh*t with psycho fanatics. That's horrible no matter your position.

when did she complained about this tho? cause i remember instances of her saying the opposite, thats no matter how famous you are, celebrities can go under radar in public if they really want to, and she has done it plenty of times without nobody noticing, and that celebrities that act like they cant are really full of it....

Ladle Ghoulash
13 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

this is exactly what i've gathered watching all her interviews throught the years and the way she has said fame affects her

Cool. She has said plenty of things that directly contradict your interpretation. 

• Like 1

MadArchitect
3 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Cool. She has said plenty of things that directly contradict your interpretation. 

like for example? lets dicuss cause maybe you can be misplacing something that she has said, cause she's talked a lot about fame and its effects from different pwrspectives, but i've never seen her complaining she wants to quit because of this specific reason, i've always seen her aware of it as a risk she was willing to take as she had no choice if she wanted to be a pop artist

Divine
On 7/19/2024 at 1:39 AM, Gagaplayer315 said:

tiffany pollard GIF

Fun Tonight's meaning from Chromatica:
fun-tonight.png

Your GGD icon:
ggd-chromatica-era-profile-pic-mini-png-

Make it make sense, a brain is meant to be used... :ororomunroe:

200.gif

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."