life

New IG Post: Gaga in Studio, Working on Music

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Starmie25

These look like older studio shots..

Inch resting 

BULATIO

I have a feeling we'll get a JOANNE II, but with more dance sound. Unfortunately or fortunately, we are entering the era of Trump, so there will be some kind of retrospective for Gaga :sure:

Edited by BULATIO
fighting buryat

Butters Stotch

She is chronically online and it shows :icant: love her!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • YAAAS 1

Massive Monster

#ladygagasstudioismissing

:cryga:

Kind regards

BULATIO
3 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

arryn zech no one asked you GIF by Rooster Teeth

ac519a4fc13e1608e5838826a8b09477c0be9a3c

fighting buryat
  • LMAO 4

eunino
10 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I’m just happy she finally broke the silence

I don’t know if that makes me happy or makes me understand that the silence was not an intentional silence pre release but it was actually lack of material to post :selena:

• Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

CyanLights
24 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Old pics?! She’s Harley-skinny when she was much chubbier in Vegas. 

Wording please 

Ashley
22 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

I love chubby Ga :grr: 

edit: I understand the misunderstanding now. To me, chubby is no longer a cuss word which why I used it as I assumed in 2024 things have changed. I’m guessing having a little body fat is still seen as undesirable in the gay community? I’m not one of those people. 

Idk about the gay community, but it’s not polite to call a woman chubby, or comment on her body at all for that matter. I know you didn’t mean any harm by it but just fyi.

• Shook 2
  • Thanks 2

Roronoa
Just now, CyanLights said:

Wording please 

Not everybody thinks having a little body fat is a bad thing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

ChromaticaBoy

I don’t know about the “old pics” thing like… Yes they could be old but what I get from Gaga posting these now is that she want me to understand she’s doing this right now. Even the caption sounds like something happening in the present

• Like 1

BULATIO
7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

or comment on her body at all for that matter

Oh c'mon! Everyone notices her thinness in this forum when she is thin, is that polite? :iamfair:

Edited by BULATIO
fighting buryat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roronoa
17 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Idk about the gay community, but it’s not polite to call a woman chubby, or comment on her body at all for that matter. I know you didn’t mean any harm by it but just fyi.

As someone who dates chubby gays, I think we need to normalize that word. Silence is not the way. We celebrate muscular figures but we should stay silent about body fat? That doesn’t make it better. 

Just like how I can freely refer to myself as a fäggot, we shouldn’t we afraid to describe each other as chubby. Normalize it and it loses power as an insult. 

Edited by Roronoa
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Roronoa said:

As someone who dates chubby gays, I think we need to reclaim that word. Silence is not the way. We celebrate muscular figures but we should stay silent about body fat? That doesn’t change anything. 

Just like how I can freely refer to myself as a fäggot, we shouldn’t we afraid to describe each other as chubby. Normalize it and it loses power as an insult. 

its still not a word a woman sees as a compliment. especially not a woman you are not close friends with. and wich is knowingly struggling with body image.

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz

there's a weird trend emerging where literally EVERY time she posts, there are posts about her appearance and big long debates/discourses, posts about her nose, weight, pregnancy etc etc. The posts reprimanding those are just as bad imo as it all gives oxygen to the unfair spotlight she's under as a woman. why don't we normalize just not speaking on it at all, if you see somebody saying something, don't challenge it, just ignore it, give it no room to flourish

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3