11 March – OVO Hydro, Glasgow 
13 March – Co-op Live, Manchester 
16 March – Accor Arena, Paris 
19 March – Uber Arena, Berlin 
22 March – ING Arena, Brussels 
23 March – Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam 

Cockroach of GGD

bionic

Just a heads up that you don't actually need to pre-order the album to get the pre-sale link. Click 'No Purchase Required' and you can just sign up for the pre-sale

buy bionic

RAMROD

I guess she's just testing the waters for now? Like, how come only visiting 4 common European countries?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, dberrin said:

They should call it a UK + 3/4 other countries tour. This is not a European tour 

I mean, she's probably touring those countries where she's known. I can tell you she wouldnt sell an entire arena in Spain.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

dberrin
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, she's probably touring those countries where she's known. I can tell you she wouldnt sell an entire arena in Spain.

She s not much more popular in Belgium or France 🤷

Lippoutou
18 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

another one "Europe & the UK" :icant:

Ikr why do they keep up with this bs? Is basic geography so out of trend nowadays?

Anyway I reckon some brits themselves are delusional enough to think they don't live in Europe, so that might not help

River

skipping italy is a weird choice, but well, even  Gaga skipped italy with the chromosimca ball

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DopeEnigma

Some of these arenas are a bit ambitious in the UK, I think she should’ve gone for a slightly smaller venue such as the 02 Academy in Manchester, the Co-op Live is huge, I think she might struggle a bit at the moment. 

Night Vision
1 hour ago, DopeEnigma said:

Some of these arenas are a bit ambitious in the UK, I think she should’ve gone for a slightly smaller venue such as the 02 Academy in Manchester, the Co-op Live is huge, I think she might struggle a bit at the moment. 

Nah, she can sell these venues in the UK easily, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if she added a second date in London. She's had the #1 and #2 song in the UK for several weeks now and her fanbase is growing rapidly. She already sold out bigger venues than O2 Academy's in the UK and Europe on her last tour and that was before Espresso/Please Please Please.