#ladygagaismissing

homomo

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

nevermind

Edited by Battle 4 Ur Life
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Hydrangea

Y’know some People take things way too seriously they must be like suuuper fun at parties 

:bye:

I’m a bad friend
  • Thanks 5

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Hydrangea said:

Y’know some People take things way too seriously they must be like suuuper fun at parties 

:bye:

Apparently it's harrassment or bullying but I'm not seeing it. It's a meme :trollga: 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
39 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

She’s bouncing on cock rn

living my dream :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

plane jane

i understand that some don't get these types of jokes, but imagine having such a passionate fanbase 16 years into your career... not everyone has that! the way monsters never give up and always come up with these funny trends to get Gaga's name out there is iconic idc 

Edited by plane jane
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Nycboy

I LOVE this. Too bad it's not real. It would have been such an awesome media campaign to build hype leading up to LG7 with memes and posters like this.  

• Like 1

GerMonsterNotta

Love it, the thirst is real 🤤

someone make ARTPOP with just the koons ball 

• LMAO 2

Nessun Dorma
48 minutes ago, plane jane said:

i understand that some don't get these types of jokes, but imagine having such a passionate fanbase 16 years into your career... not everyone has that! the way monsters never give up and always come up with these funny trends to get Gaga's name out there is iconic idc 

THIS! Her name is trending for absolutely no reason, it’s publicity after all. Plus it shows she has a loyal fanbase, imagine what LM can do during LG7 and Joker era. 

Also I bet she is laughing about it! I can almost picture her saying “my fans are very funny, little monsters understand the assignment” :ladyhaha:

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 2

Bowman

Because of this she’s posted an update :franminervini:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Shook 1

Mr S

It's in good fun. And if it really is trending then it's a good sign to the thirst for LG7. Kind of like how Rihanna R9 has become iconic now

Rifek
22 minutes ago, Mr S said:

It's in good fun. And if it really is trending then it's a good sign to the thirst for LG7. Kind of like how Rihanna R9 has become iconic now

And we still don’t have R9 :air:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 1