💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘143’ is mix-of Dark Horse, Hot n Cold, California Gurls

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

lilboyblue
18 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I mean… what kind of description even is that. 

Makes it seem like there was no real vision for the album other than make songs like her previous hits.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

JoeMo
32 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I'm so confused. Since forever people have been telling her to change her look and sound and when she did some change (witness era) people lost it and begged her to go back to her old look and "one of the Boys"'s sound. She seems to be trying to do that with KP6 and already people are dragging her for not evolving enough. Male artists are never asked to evolve nor are many female artists. I don't get it. 

I mean it’s the same with Gaga isn’t it? How many times have you heard “I want the old Gaga back” 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

M i K E Y

It’s clearly a marketing strategy to grab people’s nostalgia 

• Like 1

M i K E Y
37 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I'm so confused. Since forever people have been telling her to change her look and sound and when she did some change (witness era) people lost it and begged her to go back to her old look and "one of the Boys"'s sound. She seems to be trying to do that with KP6 and already people are dragging her for not evolving enough. Male artists are never asked to evolve nor are many female artists. I don't get it. 

Same with Gaga. When she dropped Joanne people wanted her to do dance pop again. Next album Chromatica was being criticized it for being too pop. People need something to complain about and you can never please every single one :cyanlights:

• Like 1

Delulu Rogers
13 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I mean it’s the same with Gaga isn’t it? How many times have you heard “I want the old Gaga back” 

8 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Same with Gaga. When she dropped Joanne people wanted her to do dance pop again. Next album Chromatica was being criticized it for being too pop. People need something to complain about and you can never please every single one :cyanlights:

The difference with Gaga is that she was always evolving before people even wanted her to evolve. With Katy it was a constant demand up until Witness and when she changed things up everything started going south. It's just a very weird situation for her. 

NATAH
6 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

The difference with Gaga is that she was always evolving before people even wanted her to evolve. With Katy it was a constant demand up until Witness and when she changed things up everything started going south. It's just a very weird situation for her. 

Witness wasn't even that big of a change tbh (apart from the haircut), katy has never had a change as radical as TF to TFM or BTW to ARTPOP to Joanne which i think is her actual issue

just rehashing again and again until something sticks

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?

Nycboy
52 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I agree with this. All over TikTok in the past year, people have been reminiscing about the Teenage Dream era and hoping for Katy to recreate it, not for her to experiment. When she posted pics that looked like Charli XCX cosplay she got dragged for experimenting. When she released Woman’s world she got dragged for not experimenting. Although of course she should be rightfully dragged for working with Dr Luke. 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Witness wasn't even that big of a change tbh (apart from the haircut), katy has never had a change as radical as TF to TFM or BTW to ARTPOP to Joanne which i think is her actual issue

just rehashing again and again until something sticks

I agree that nothing has been as radical as Gaga, but at the time witness was a change for everyone, especially because of her look/attitude during the era. 

Cello
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Did she divide them by interludes too? Does the production in Act II go a bit crazy? :billie:

143 I

143 II

143 III

:cheeky:

:ladyhaha:

she/her 💗 free my mind

WhiteWitch

And how does one have three parts in a 10 track album that will probably be a 20-40min total length? These short a** albums and songs are barely long enough to even get into, let alone actually take me to another place before the song is over. 

Ultimecia

Contrast whatever this is with Gaga's words on LG7 : "It's unlike anything I've ever done before"

:iamfair:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Gangie
33 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Contrast whatever this is with Gaga's words on LG7 : "It's unlike anything I've ever done before"

:iamfair:

Bookmarked this so I can go back to this comment in 2026 when the album comes out to tell you that's exactly the same what she did before

If I like it, then that's what I get!