Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amber Rose defends Trump against racist criticism at Republican Convention

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Model and rapper Amber Rose told the Republican National Convention Monday night that former President Donald Trump is 'the best chance we have to give our babies a better life.' 

In her speech at the Republican National Convention, model Amber Rose praised former President Donald Trump and his supporters. A former critic, she explained in her speech how she “did her research” and found community in the Republican party.

Rose, the ex-girlfriend of Kanye West and ex-wife of Wiz Khalifa, explained to the Milwaukee that she had a change of heart about Trump after doing some research and attending some rallies. 

She was one of the handful of speakers Trump captured in-person Monday night.

'I realized Donald Trump and his supporters don't care if you're black, white, gay or straight, it's all love,' Rose said. 'And that's when it hit me, these are my people, this is where I belong.' 

Rose said the first Trump supporter in her racially diverse family was her father and she pushed back saying she believed the Republican was racist. 

He pushed back, she said, and told her Trump wasn't.

'And when he insisted, he said prove it. So to prove my father wrong I did my research and looked into all things Donald Trump,' she said. 

She said her experience with Trump's 'red-hat wearing supporters' made her change her tune. 

'So I let go of my fear of judgment, of being misunderstood, of getting attacked by the left and I put the red hat on too,' she said to cheers and screams. 'I never felt more free and more love for my country than I do now.'      
source

I'm just a bad girl trying to be good
  • LMAO 1

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

'I realized Donald Trump and his supporters don't care if you're black, white, gay or straight, it's all love,' Rose said.

Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

River

I mean her father is the white side of the family so of course he says that Trump is not racist, no wonder her mom divorced this asshole:poot:

But she did her "research": watched some conspiracy youtuber dumbf-cks and watched FOX news with their famous guest "Joe, Lady Gaga's father, Germanotta, a struggling restaurant owner and a nepo-daddy"

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2

Rat Boy
2 minutes ago, River said:

"Joe, Lady Gaga's father, Germanotta, a struggling restaurant owner and a nepo-daddy"

Hey that's my boss your talking about (even if it's true)!

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 2

King of the Fall

Who cares what she thinks? Voting is usually a question of damage control now because nobody is stupid enough to actually expect radical progress or even competent leadership in republic riddled with corruption and infighting

People try to overcomplicate Trump's aims into something ideological, all the man cares about is power and he will use or discard anybody that serves his purpose. He trys to play the part of a populist despite being born into wealth himself, he never identified as a republican for the vast majority of his life and the left fawned all over him for decades. He only changed his tune when he realized the the right presented him with an opportunity for political power.

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 2