news

Nick Knight posts new Gaga image

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

lastpopicon
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Double album confirmed.

that's what I've been saying for WEEKS, some themes teased: 

Inferno/Heaven - Ok, I don't remember if she teased heaven, but she keeps talking about hell :partysick:

Moon/Sun - I hear you, maybe the dark/light side of the moon makes more sense :partysick:

Light/Dark - Too basic but could be a possibility, I'm open to more suggestions :partysick:

She's been teasing opposites for WEEKS, her Yin-yang!! :messga:  And every time I bring it up people NEVER take it seriously, but you better believe the hardworking QUEEN will give us a DOUBLE album :cheeky:

Bookmark this post :tony:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy

He also put the white heart in the description

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Shook 1

Ophelia
50 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Inferno/Heaven - Ok, I don't remember if she teased heaven, but she keeps talking about hell :partysick:

Sweet Sounds of Heaven was a part of early LG7 promo confirmedt :bradley:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Elohim

I move every time Gaga is working with Nick Knight, even if it’s an outtake of some kind:firega:

• Shook 1

Hydrangea

I’ve become so numb from the hype and let downs this didn’t even phase me. I’m like ok, nice pic but it’s not gonna get us anywhere :green:

I’m a bad friend
  • Sad 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

Moon/Sun - I hear you, maybe the dark/light side of the moon makes more sense :partysick:

Light/Dark - Too basic but could be a possibility, I'm open to more suggestions :partysick:

She's been teasing opposites for WEEKS, her Yin-yang!! :messga:  And every time I bring it up people NEVER take it seriously, but you better believe the hardworking QUEEN will give us a DOUBLE album :cheeky:

Hope you're right but considering how lucky we are LG7 will be single album with 10 tracks lol

• Thanks 2

alsemanche

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 8

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

This looks insane. I wonder how much they spent on this performance damnn

It doesn’t look expensive when looking closely. It’s just the moon prop with a stair case, and then the fire cannons that are probably provided by the show or whateva

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

ModernEcstasy
55 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

I’ve become so numb from the hype and let downs this didn’t even phase me. I’m like ok, nice pic but it’s not gonna get us anywhere :green:

Same. Same. 
I gave up a couple weeks ago. 
At least we have a movie to look forward to I guess. 

• Love 1

Starmie25

Interesting how it generated a lot of comments and likes on his main page, especially since its from 2022.

River

Announcement July 20th a.k.a International Moon Day :cheeky:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 1

Glomer
3 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

Not necessarily double, I think. Maybe they just have a moon related album and a "Full moon" Deluxe version planned.

franminervini

Showstudio (his company) commented a "🌒" under his post. Same moon as the Paris Olympics... why are they playing with us?! It must mean something cmon...

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2

M i K E Y
6 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Showstudio (his company) commented a "🌒" under his post. Same moon as the Paris Olympics... why are they playing with us?! It must mean something cmon...

Ok this is no coincidence and this point