💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How high will LG7 lead chart in your opinion

chathonnete

How high will LG7 lead chart in your opinion?   

80 members have voted

1. 1. Considering a lead single for LG7 is released this month (not sure it will happen lmao), and the song is great and well received, how high do you think it would debut on billboard hot 100?

• #1 for sure
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 20
    • Less, bitch

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, palma said:

I think we're all lowballing a little because as much as we say we shouldn't care about the charts it feels good when Gaga's at the top of the world and we're just saving ourselves from disappointment if that doesn't happen. 

THIS! I want so bad to see her taking over the world again! But my concerns are: if LG7 is the way I’m hoping it to sound, I’m not sure it will be very GP friendly. I’ll just wait and see. 

That said, I voted for a feasible top 5 debut. 

Also Joker will be a major event which will put her back on the spotlight. By now I’m assuming the album will be released late October-November and by then the GP will have their attention towards her. 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1

chathonnete
1 hour ago, palma said:

SL was also very close to debuting at #2 if I recall correctly :partysick: I remember fuming a little when it debuted only at #5 :billie:

I think we're all lowballing a little because as much as we say we shouldn't care about the charts it feels good when Gaga's at the top of the world and we're just saving ourselves from disappointment if that doesn't happen. Yes, and? and BMS were weak leads for Ari and Bey but both debuted at #1. If Gaga (and Bobby) play their cards right there's no reason for her to get a new #1... It's not like she's having Dr. L*ke produce it :partysick:

I agree with you, it always feels good to see that Gaga charts well, also because she represents so many cool stuffs. Seeing that people enjoy her music means a lot! It's so much better than seing drake or ed sheran chart lmao

• Like 1

kenmonster

i predict applause numbers

Edited by kenmonster
  • Like 1

Tyler1992

I said top 10 just to stay humble and not jinx things- but I think she’ll do better. 

Gaga is very far removed from the low points of her career, and her name recognition is in its most healthy form.  

Joker is highly anticipated, and it might cast her off into the stratosphere once again. The synergy between the film and music might be the perfect storm for a major renaissance. 

• YAAAS 1