💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé Rumored To Be In Talks With MGM For 100 Dates Residency

RAMROD

Featured Posts

skaxboy

I really want to see a show at the Sphere, particularly a pop spectacle and not a legacy status band. I’m not a fan of U2, Dead and Company, or the Eagles but would absolutely go see Beyonce there. It would be sensory overload with her, her vocals, the looks, the choreography, AND the visuals! Please please please do the Sphere. 

jacs vs looser
7 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

oh wth :air: i could've sworn this thread title said Britney and not Beyonce :air: i think i'm going senile

Congratulations! You are now officially suitable to run for president of the USA :fan:

• LMAO 3

Jack2102

Good! Save that first solo female performing at the sphere legacy spot for Gaga or Britney. :cheeky:

PartySick
2 hours ago, Catnikko said:

oh wth :air: i could've sworn this thread title said Britney and not Beyonce :air: i think i'm going senile

Run for president!

💚
  • LMAO 2

PartySick
2 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Congratulations! You are now officially suitable to run for president of the USA :fan:

Ah dammit I was 2 hours late

💚
  • LMAO 1

Monstermilo

nah beyonces too big for this she needs to do world tours 

jacs vs looser
49 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Ah dammit I was 2 hours late

Great minds thinks alike :firega:

Tyler1992

If talks broke down because she couldn’t have 10 days in the Sphere for rehearsals, that’s a shame. 

Beyonce is a perfectionist, but allowing zero room for error, and insisting on the aura of deity status can be a bit of a weakness. The flip side is flawless, but she’s Beyonce ****ing Knowles, she has room for risk and playful error. 

There’s something to be said of a performance by the rockstar who likes to play, and go a bit on the fly. Gaga does this often, and wears it on her sleeve, sometimes it doesn’t work, but when it does it’s magic!

Edited by Tyler1992
  • Like 1

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

nah beyonces too big for this she needs to do world tours 

I don’t know… The four acts they’ve had at the Sphere are pretty damn legendary. I think Beyonce fits comfortably within the group. 

The Sphere is for an act who can pull in 20,000 attendees per night from all over the world- no small feat. 

gumzy3000

Any artist that gets to perform at the Sphere is going to have a huge advantage. That place is absolutely insane on its own and seeing a MPG performance there with visuals would literally be mindblowing. I really hope Gaga snags a residency there, it would be iconic. 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 3

Alfonso

While the sphere seems like a great venue for the visual content and sound, is there really something interesting or impressive they can do in terms of production? (stage design, props, etc). I mean, U2 set was pretty much a boring square stage.