💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Critic’s Opinions: Woman's World

palma

Featured Posts

it's like i've fallen into a parallel universe and it's 2013 and soon after we'll start saying "she's in her Prism era"

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 7

59 minutes ago, DopeEnigma said:

What I will always love about Gaga is how underestimated she was out of the gate and it never made her change or alter her talent or artistic direction. It didn’t take long for critics to actually realise how talented she was and that has never wavered since and they have no choice but to respect her, she is just that good. Sorry, but Katy doesn’t have an inch of the talent Gaga has so why is anybody surprised Katy’s music is garbage now? It was calculated with a label behind her that put her out in a certain way but that won’t last forever. Just shows that only true talent lasts for an extended period of time. Katy, maybe just go with a best hits tour cause that’s all that’s left. 

Honestly sometimes the critics tend to come around purely because they hate being ignored and decide positive reviews will get them the attention they crave

hieronymus
7 minutes ago, weed said:

"Did you know that she released an album during the pandemic? Probably not." omggg....

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lsdf0cs2dqzqylb6zvm

Ugh... I miss his thiccboi buzzcut era

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ElectricChapelR

I mean.. I really don't enjoy these press articles trashing singers.

But honestly this is the truth. I feel the same about J Lo. 

Fabricated pop stars from 2000s with no substance can't be relevant anymore.

• Like 4

Anderson123

Damn just from the leaked song I was expecting Woman's World to not be as well received as her first 3 albums but these reviews are BRUTAL.mp3

Spoiler

Keep them coming

henry cavill superman GIF

• YAAAS 1

2 hours ago, Didymus said:

It deserves to be bashed but so does SL :rip: It is literally just as basic and unimaginative. It's just getting the benefit of the doubt now because it's more familiar.

Lbr, if Katy released SL this forum would've also annihilated her. Justifiably. And that actually goes for a lot of Chromatica.

at least SL was just a bit of fun and not trying too hard to be something, I feel like Gaga wanted an easy first single release for everyone to enjoy just before Chromatica’s release and then chromatica had more deeper meaning with lyrics such as 911. 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, palma said:

whose sole objective was a sync on RuPaul’s Drag Race and generating comments of ‘you ate’ from white gays living in West Hollywood

Even them will say it's just a bad Stupid Love tbh. 😆 

RenegAde

Honestly shame on them, they really didn't need to degrade her like this..you'd expect some tact from a semi relevant publication but I guess this is what you get when you start hiring your interns from stan twitter.

• Thanks 1

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Honestly shame on them, they really didn't need to degrade her like this..you'd expect some tact from a semi relevant publication but I guess this is what you get when you start hiring your interns from stan twitter.

No, no. She deserves every bit of this for continuing to support a rapist.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

doja scat

she’s being mollywhopped by every critic right now :rip: can’t say she doesn’t deserve it tho 

don’t get stabbed with the rat tooth
  • Like 1

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to Critic’s Opinions: Woman's World