💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Critic’s Opinions: Woman's World

palma

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

I haven't seen a reception this frosty since Big Foot. this is a career-ending level of flop

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

It’s hard to believe this is real. 

this whole review just sends me 

It really happened it made the news :rip:

"A nun begged Katy Perry not to buy her convent — then collapsed and died. After 89 years on Earth, Sister Catherine Rose Holzman looked into a camera on Friday and addressed what would turn out to be some of her last words to Katy Perry, the pop star. “Katy Perry, please stop,” the nun said on Fox 11 in Los Angeles." from Washington Post :deadbanana:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

PartySick
35 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

SL may be a generic pop song but WW is a straight up insult to feminism and parody of womanhood, not to mention the insane tone deafness given our current political climate on top of working with Dr Luke.

I think this is actually what bugs me about it the most.

Women's rights were catapulted back more than half a century. Women are being arrested for miscarriages or being forced to carry dead/deadly pregnancies to term no matter the risks. There are some states where a frozen egg has more rights than the woman it came from. And womanhood is being weaponized against the trans community.

And here comes Katy Perry to make a fun campy video about how cool being a lady is.

"Tone deaf" doesn't begin to cover it and it goes beyond a parody of how absurd reality is. It's just flat out idiotic and bad.

But given Katy's political leanings and history, both as a religious artist and as someone who made gays the butt of the joke in earlier work, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

We can forgive a bad song but she's just not looking like a kind or even intelligent person rn.

💚
  • Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

monstertoronto
Just now, palma said:

"A nun begged Katy Perry not to buy her convent — then collapsed and died. After 89 years on Earth, Sister Catherine Rose Holzman looked into a camera on Friday and addressed what would turn out to be some of her last words to Katy Perry, the pop star. “Katy Perry, please stop,” the nun said on Fox 11 in Los Angeles." from Washington Post :deadbanana:

What a legacy 

PartySick
1 minute ago, palma said:

Jesus christ :air:

💚

"Did you know she released an album during pandemic? Probably not" 

flavor-of-love-goldie-laughing.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 12

1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Mods can we like just make a mega thread for critic reviews of woman’s world….

No. Better keep it separated. You know how we feel, @River :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to Critic’s Opinions: Woman's World